napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Feedback

rdy_csci

Hello Everyone,

I was hoping to get some feedback on my planned cycle. I'm a small guy, 5'11 @ 165 lbs. ~13% - 14% body fat right now. 42 years old.

I'm fairly new to SARMS and last year I did my first cycle of real SARMS. It was a very short 2 month cycle that consisted of 25mg / .5ml a day of mk266 and 25mg / 1ml a day of mk677. I made some moderate gains and felt much stronger at the end of my cycle. I would like to up my intensity this year, but I still don't wan't to go to too hard since I am fairly new to it. Reading through the forums again I have devised this schedule to ease into it. My plan is to bulk for most of March, April and May. At the end of May and into June I would finish off with a month of cutting and PCT. I would like to get some feedback. Does this seem like a good cycle?

Desc / Date02/17/202003/02/202003/16/202003/30/202004/27/202005/25/2020
MK26615mg / .33ml25mg / .5ml40mg / .75ml40mg / .75ml25mg / .5mlPCT
S4N/A15mg / .33ml25mg / .5ml25mg / .5ml15mg / .33mlPCT
MK677N/AN/A12.5mg / .5ml25mg / 1ml25mg / 1ml12.5 mg / .5ml

*Note: I have very limited funds and it has taken multiple months to save up this much cash. I am getting 1 bottle of S4, two bottles of MK266 and 3 bottles of MK677. My cycle schedule is broken up according to this budget. If changes should be made to the cycle, please try to keep to within these budgetary constraints if possible. Thank you in advance!

where are you coming up with these doses man? this literally makes zero sense.. it tells me you havent done much research... its just completely off base

where are you coming up with these doses man? this literally makes zero sense.. it tells me you havent done much research... its just completely off base

Well, now I'm really confused, since it was reading through threads here and the directions from eSarms which is your sponser....Links included.

Andarine (S4, right?) the bottle is 25mg per ml.
https://www.esarms.com/product/easy-4-week-andarine-strength-stack/
Week 1: 0.5ml andarine/day and it is a 25mg per ml.
Week 2-4: 1ml andarine/day

Ostabolic (mk266, ostarine, right?) the bottle is 25mg per ml.
https://www.esarms.com/product/easy-4-week-bulking-stack/
Week 1-4: 1ml ostabolic/day

Multiple threads and feedback talk about testing out your own tolerance. So I have a light ramp up to make sure my body handles it. The full doses I'm taking what esarms states, no? actually maybe a little high on the Ostarine. I thought maybe not do a ramp down at the end and just finish at same strength, but was not sure, hence whay I posted here.

In addition your sticky talks about vision side effects with S4. I have poor enough night vision as it is. I would rather start of light than have any major side effects. I would also prefer to start with one SARM first and add another in so that if there are side effects I know which SARM is causing it. Just starting all 3 at once would not give me that information. that's why they are staggered.

Well, now I'm really confused, since it was reading through threads here and the directions from eSarms which is your sponser....Links included.

Andarine (S4, right?) the bottle is 25mg per ml.
https://www.esarms.com/product/easy-4-week-andarine-strength-stack/
Week 1: 0.5ml andarine/day and it is a 25mg per ml.
Week 2-4: 1ml andarine/day

Ostabolic (mk266, ostarine, right?) the bottle is 25mg per ml.
https://www.esarms.com/product/easy-4-week-bulking-stack/
Week 1-4: 1ml ostabolic/day

Multiple threads and feedback talk about testing out your own tolerance. So I have a light ramp up to make sure my body handles it. The full doses I'm taking what esarms states, no? actually maybe a little high on the Ostarine. I thought maybe not do a ramp down at the end and just finish at same strength, but was not sure, hence whay I posted here.

In addition your sticky talks about vision side effects with S4. I have poor enough night vision as it is. I would rather start of light than have any major side effects. I would also prefer to start with one SARM first and add another in so that if there are side effects I know which SARM is causing it. Just starting all 3 at once would not give me that information. that's why they are staggered.

Females dont even run s4 that low. Thats a huge waste. Not to mention the very odd 2866 dosing. 25 mg is the max u should do... the staggering makes ZERO sense as well. Esarms recommendations are off. Thats out of my control

I see, so much talk about how great esarms is I figured they knew what they were doing. I guess not. Just a reliable product.

Based on your feedback I will up the S4 amount to be 25mg / day across the board and then and drop the mk266 to 25mg / day. I'm just really worried about vision side effects with S4, even though I know they are supposed to stop when you discontinue use.

As for the staggering, I won't do that either and if I have some weird adverse side effect I'll just stop them all and try one at a time from that point forward.

Thanks for the feedback.

I see, so much talk about how great esarms is I figured they knew what they were doing. I guess not. Just a reliable product.

Based on your feedback I will up the S4 amount to be 25mg / day across the board and then and drop the mk266 to 25mg / day. I'm just really worried about vision side effects with S4, even though I know they are supposed to stop when you discontinue use.

As for the staggering, I won't do that either and if I have some weird adverse side effect I'll just stop them all and try one at a time from that point forward.

Thanks for the feedback.

I just disagree with their info but the product quality speaks for itself. You are severely overplaying the s4 sides. Just dont expect much from s4 at only 25 mg. You will be disappointed

this is how it should be ran

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

this is how it should be ran

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks Dylan. I'm going to run 8 weeks on this cycle, instead of 12, starting Sunday.

One question though. Is it ok if the S4 doses are further apart? I plan to do the morning dose around 7:00 a.m. before I leave for work, but I won't be home until after 8:00 p.m. on most days when I am done at the gym. I planned on doing the night dose then. I don't want to keep it at work. Is that too far apart?

I wanted to make sure I was doing everything right this time, so I also went and got blood work done for my T levels. Turns out I have low T. Quite possibly why I have struggled in the gym the last few years and always feel so lethargic. Sorry if this is not the place to discuss, but now I have a few more questions.

Here are my levels.
Test: 269 L, Range (300 - 890)
Free Test: 45 L, Range (47.0 - 244.0)
SHBG: 42, Range (17-56)

Now, my questions. First, the big one. Any concern at all with running a SARM regimen while dealing with low T?
Second, assuming I can still run this regimen, at what point should I go to the Dr. to discuss treatment and additional testing. Third, If i am postponing discussing with my Dr. until I am done with this cycle, which I would prefer to be the case, at what points should I have my T levels retested?

Thanks in advance. You guys have been great.

Last edited:
sarms are fine to run regardless...

you go get tested whenever you want... there's no set time... if your wanting to get on trt, do it mid cycle

sarms are fine to run regardless...

you go get tested whenever you want... there's no set time... if your wanting to get on trt, do it mid cycle

Thanks Dylan. Good to know I'm ok to continue on the regimen. I planned to do a mid cycle test and then a post cycle test as well. I think I'm going to try TRT, depending on the cost. Crappy insurance. I'll wait to go to the Dr. until after it is complete and take my test panels to him then.

Top Bottom