napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey guys!

Nicholewilliams08

Hello! First I want to say some of you guys crack me up!!! I've been reading the forum for a while lol... I'm so sorry you guys just have to get so frustrated sometimes.

Anyways I have tried to answer my own questions through reading here and the YouTube videos. It just made be double guess myself and have more questions so I better ask so I can stop dragging my feet. But I am a 30 years old ,female, weighing 136 lbs, 5'9" and 20%bf.

Goals: need more endurance, about a 4% bf loss. And just like most of the other ladies I don't want to be manly big. Aiming to be cut though. Need to gain muscle mass and I can't seem to lose the extra body fat. I have blood work done regularly due to bottomed out testosterone and have biote pellets (might be pertinent info)

I use to kick box and trained 5 to 6 days a week for years. Pretty hard!! I never gained any visible muscle so now that Ive been back in the gym I don't want to get even more discouraged.

Would like recommendation on which sarm or sarms would be best for me to start with.

Great to have you here and welcome to isarms!!! Sarms can definitely help you with your goals. My GF @MissBizz has had great results using the Cutting stack and Endurance stack. She'll chime in shortly and is a great person to recieve advice from in a female prospective.

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

Welcome aboard, great introduction!! Now if only the men could do that lol but you know us and directions!!!

Welcome aboard! I've ran a few stacks and the one I'd recommend for your goals is great for cutting fat and adding lean muscle.
You can get them from www.sarmsx.com
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30mg 6 doses throughout the day of 5mg each every 2-3 hours.

I had awesome results with this, and currently am taking the gw and sr9009 for endurance.

MissBizz

Seriously lol, pics are a great method of evaluation for more than just curiosity sake. With her back ground in KB I image she would be fairly lean and yet have a good base for muscle gain. I think your recommendation alongside 10mg of var ed would yield great results IF her routine was set up properly for muscle gain. 'And just like most of the other ladies I don't want to be manly big'... most people don't realize that takes years regardless of what you ladies take. It all depends on what she considers 'manly big'. Trust me I'm an advocate of feminine, but strong and there is a balance point which so many women shy from that is a perfect point to be at as far as muscle mass and beauty. Without a pic we can't really know what she needs to concentrate on, but oh well. Pic could be in a compression shirt and shorts with abs exposed for all I care.

Seriously lol, pics are a great method of evaluation for more than just curiosity sake. With her back ground in KB I image she would be fairly lean and yet have a good base for muscle gain. I think your recommendation alongside 10mg of var ed would yield great results IF her routine was set up properly for muscle gain. 'And just like most of the other ladies I don't want to be manly big'... most people don't realize that takes years regardless of what you ladies take. It all depends on what she considers 'manly big'. Trust me I'm an advocate of feminine, but strong and there is a balance point which so many women shy from that is a perfect point to be at as far as muscle mass and beauty. Without a pic we can't really know what she needs to concentrate on, but oh well. Pic could be in a compression shirt and shorts with abs exposed for all I care.

I was kiddin' with ya! Lol.

MissBizz

Hello! First I want to say some of you guys crack me up!!! I've been reading the forum for a while lol... I'm so sorry you guys just have to get so frustrated sometimes.

Anyways I have tried to answer my own questions through reading here and the YouTube videos. It just made be double guess myself and have more questions so I better ask so I can stop dragging my feet. But I am a 30 years old ,female, weighing 136 lbs, 5'9" and 20%bf.

Goals: need more endurance, about a 4% bf loss. And just like most of the other ladies I don't want to be manly big. Aiming to be cut though. Need to gain muscle mass and I can't seem to lose the extra body fat. I have blood work done regularly due to bottomed out testosterone and have biote pellets (might be pertinent info)

I use to kick box and trained 5 to 6 days a week for years. Pretty hard!! I never gained any visible muscle so now that Ive been back in the gym I don't want to get even more discouraged.

Would like recommendation on which sarm or sarms would be best for me to start with.

Welcome to isarms, and I'm glad you are enjoying reading all of the info here. As you can see, you are in the right place to get the best help and advice you'll find anywhere, and we can get you on the right track for your goals.

You already have a good head start with all of the reading you've done and I'm sure you've probably seen a lot of other recommendations. With your training background and current training regiment I have no doubt that you'll do excellent with the following stack.

Miss Bizz Gave you a perfect layout and perfct cycle setup. She is exactly the right person to give you firsthand experience on how great this stack is for females, and just how safe and effective it is. My recommendation to you is basically exactly the same thing, and you can't go wrong with it

Make sure to get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Here is your layout for the 12 week cycle

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks in the am, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. after that
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys! I always have been pretty lean. Just can't get my body to change. Thanks RickRock, I am fully aware and that's where I will be ordering from :) I already had an experiance of a guy I know hearing to much bro science and is dead set on taking RAD140 in pill form. No matter how much I tell him about you guys he still won't listen.

Can't seem to think of the proper way to ask this so bare with me...... if I were to want to start off with 2 just to see how things go on my first cycle would there be a stack that you would recommend to build me up to all 4? I know the recommendation is very well rounded but still curious how I'll react. Just a thought.

Welcome aboard, great introduction!! Now if only the men could do that lol but you know us and directions!!!

Yeah it's a bit silly. If anyone ever read a couple threads they would see that info is asked for every time. I at least get entertainment value from ya'lls responses. Lol

Thanks guys! I always have been pretty lean. Just can't get my body to change. Thanks RickRock, I am fully aware and that's where I will be ordering from :) I already had an experiance of a guy I know hearing to much bro science and is dead set on taking RAD140 in pill form. No matter how much I tell him about you guys he still won't listen.

Can't seem to think of the proper way to ask this so bare with me...... if I were to want to start off with 2 just to see how things go on my first cycle would there be a stack that you would recommend to build me up to all 4? I know the recommendation is very well rounded but still curious how I'll react. Just a thought.

If I were picking just two for you it would be MK2866 and GW, but honestly if you want a great way to start I'd recommend the triple stack which is what a lot of beginners use. You can run the mk2866 and GW stack which will be great but adding the s4 in the triple stack really helps round it out. It's also a very economical stack and it's the most popular stack. It's the best value and also the most used stack for females

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

If I were picking just two for you it would be MK2866 and GW, but honestly if you want a great way to start I'd recommend the triple stack which is what a lot of beginners use. You can run the mk2866 and GW stack which will be great but adding the s4 in the triple stack really helps round it out. It's also a very economical stack and it's the most popular stack. It's the best value and also the most used stack for females

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thank you so much RickRock. I'll check it out!

welcome nichole! its great to have you and we always love adding to the female community here... its ever growing and isarms is a place that all females are extremely comfortable and you WILL excel here, i guarantee it... there's a respect and comfort level amongst everyone, simply because i wont fucking tolerate it any other way! =) you'll notice its far different here than anywhere else.. im always here to help.. if you pm me, it generally takes me a few days to get back to you because i get thousands a week HOWEVER i get to everyone and im on threads all day everyday... you've been given some great options... although sr9009 is better for cutting than mk2866 on paper, females tend to respond in a major way with MK so i would ultimately go with the original triple stack to start... its going to be perfect for you... here are the links to get it on a discount followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks the bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Welcome aboard Nicole. I'm a mature female using SARMS and I can attest that the triple stack layout provided will help you achieve your goals. If it works for a tall female over 50, it will definitely work wonders for your goals. I am as heavy and much leaner now than when I started using SARMS earlier this year so I know it definitely works! Best of luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. You are in good hands here and everyone is very helpful. I'm fairly new myself and can attest that SARMS has worked wonders for this over 50 lady (I'm 5'8.5" BTW) and am much leaner since using SARMS. The triple stack is da bomb! More energy, less muscle waste during my diet phase, and crazy vascularity. I've never been this lean during a build so that's how I know it's working for me. You will love it! Keep us posted on your progress & best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44 I shot you a PM

I agree if you want to start with less the triple stack is perfect. I've used that as well with great results! Let me know if you have questions or need any help!

MissBizz

welcome nichole! its great to have you and we always love adding to the female community here... its ever growing and isarms is a place that all females are extremely comfortable and you WILL excel here, i guarantee it... there's a respect and comfort level amongst everyone, simply because i wont fucking tolerate it any other way! =) you'll notice its far different here than anywhere else.. im always here to help.. if you pm me, it generally takes me a few days to get back to you because i get thousands a week HOWEVER i get to everyone and im on threads all day everyday... you've been given some great options... although sr9009 is better for cutting than mk2866 on paper, females tend to respond in a major way with MK so i would ultimately go with the original triple stack to start... its going to be perfect for you... here are the links to get it on a discount followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks the bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
Thank you so much for the response. It's nice to unofficially meet you. I'm on board with this and if any questions arise I'll most definitely be reaching out.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom