napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

World Campion Cyclist

Jake

Today my daughter was declared the "USA National Cycling Champion". I promised her if she won I would buy her a new Pinnarelo Dogma bicycle. I Guess pops is out 13K$. Going to have to cut back on the primo...lol.

Today my daughter was declared the "USA National Cycling Champion". I promised her if she won I would buy her a new Pinnarelo Dogma bicycle. I Guess pops is out 13K$. Going to have to cut back on the primo...lol.
Carmen is your daughter?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Congrats, achievements like that are rare when dealing with the average gene pool out there. Truly a confirmation of her tireless effort and commitment... and her papa's genetics lol.

Which one is her, Emma?

Is someone in the pic named emma,or megan? Not sure, but I don't want to plaster her pic or name on a steroid board. I am very very surprized that jake posted the pic. His excitement must have gotten the best of him.

Who cares about the 13k. This is one of the best gift you can ever give your daughter. My dad stayed with me and pushed me. Only after 10yrs ago I understood what it meant. All of these. The skills can be applied in different aspects of life even relationships.
You did good. Actually very well, papa!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's amazing brother!! Congratulations. You better hurry and get that new bike so she can repeat!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

dedication and hard work run in the family....super accomplishment ....proud to know you all !

Is someone in the pic named emma,or megan? Not sure, but I don't want to plaster her pic or name on a steroid board. I am very very surprized that jake posted the pic. His excitement must have gotten the best of him.

It's all good. Very pleased with the news. Goes to show and prove what good genes are important

Oh yeah ..Dad is proud. It is 3 am and we just got in!! My god the cig smoke has me dehydrated. Drank a quart of gatorade and 3 glasses of water. It is cool with pic zeke.Screw it. Like I said when I called you, no names,addresses and telephone numbers. Now I have my workout pal crashing out with us to night. Two beautiful daughters, three beautiful German Sheperds, a beautiful wife and a great training partner.
I wanted to share our fun with all my bros here.We all know how much work it takes to be the best.For my 19 year old to win was awesome and her twin is the tri champ, makes me a happy camper. Tazzie is already snoring!!

workout partner.jpg

Oh yeah ..Dad is proud. It is 3 am and we just got in!! My god the cig smoke has me dehydrated. Drank a quart of gatorade and 3 glasses of water. It is cool with pic zeke.Screw it. Like I said when I called you, no names,addresses and telephone numbers. Now I have my workout pal crashing out with us to night. Two beautiful daughters, three beautiful German Sheperds, a beautiful wife and a great training partner.
I wanted to share our fun with all my bros here.We all know how much work it takes to be the best.For my 19 year old to win was awesome and her twin is the tri champ, makes me a happy camper. Tazzie is already snoring!!

View attachment 1736

Is that one of your girls? Man she looks good!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom