napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I always ignored good advice from yall. Not anymore.

toocoolforschool

Unfortunately I used to be very stubborn and set in my ways. I used to be on this site but never really posted. Reason why is hundreds of times I heard Dylan, rickrock exc.. tell people to stop using gear at an elevated body fat. I was stubborn and believed that I could just spot treat areas of fat. I believed the gear would just magically melt that shit off and wondered why my gains were limited and my vitals were bad. I would bulk but bitch about bitch tits and spare tire. I did this for about 4 cycles and even though I did my best to protect my self, Im sure I was my own limiting factor. Well about 6 months ago I saw a pic of me at the beach and yeah, fuck that shit. I decided that this body fat was no longer welcomed. I hit up my source for some HGH for long term use at 3-4 iu a day for weight loss and overall health. I been on for 4 months but I been cutting for 6. When I started I was 205 (fat as fuck) and today Im 175. My girl is on GW and anavar and both of us are hitting the gym twice a day. Morning and after work. I believe my diet is almost there as Dylan and I talked about weighing my food which is what will help get me to 10-12% body fat which is my goal. I wish I could give you a goal weight but don't want huge, just aesthetic and healthy, not bulky and fat. I would think somewhere in the 160 would be right? Sorry it took me so long to get my head outta my ass but, I got it out. Im highly considering sarms to get this last bit of fat off with my HGH.

My stats are
36 yr old
5'9
BF unknown. (don't I have to be weighed in water to be accurate?)
5 cycles under my belt but none were proper
goals-BF down to 10-12%

here is a pic when I was 195. I don't have one at 205+ due to hating how it came out.

this was me today at 175, its hard to see but my top abs are showing if I gently pull down on naval area so I assume im getting there.

I still got a way to go but Ill get there. My next real cycle will be done the right way for the first time. No elevated BF any more.

ohhh, and photobucket is pissing me the fuck off. That site has turned into a click bait nightmare and they started putting their name on my pics.

There are many methods too measure body fat with dexa scans likely the most accurate. Some of the guys here are really good at eyeballing it though (although not I). Glad to hear you decided to take a more strict approach now, and sarms cuttings stacks can definitely help kick your fat loss into overdrive now that your diet is dialed in (and yeah food scales are a necessity for me too). If you haven't already, you should check out some of the cutting stacks over at esarms.com.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

your top picture is showing the most accurate look for judging body fat... 20-22% is about where you are... yes, 160 at your height is a good weight to aim for when it comes to getting cut and getting to where you need to start.. .

your top picture is showing the most accurate look for judging body fat... 20-22% is about where you are... yes, 160 at your height is a good weight to aim for when it comes to getting cut and getting to where you need to start.. .

Than 160 is my goal. Im gonna hit up esarms for some gw50156. I would think 3 months worth should do it right?

yes, 3 months worth is 12 weeks bro

I cant wait, I have 15 pounds till 160 before I will be ready for another cycle. Hell I wont be cycling for 3 months anyways. SARMS seem like they fit right in to my needs. My abs are starting to show. Just gotta blast that last little stubborn fat off. Im doing 2 a day cardio sessions 5 days a week. Im trying not to over do it but I will push If I have to.

I cant wait, I have 15 pounds till 160 before I will be ready for another cycle. Hell I wont be cycling for 3 months anyways. SARMS seem like they fit right in to my needs. My abs are starting to show. Just gotta blast that last little stubborn fat off. Im doing 2 a day cardio sessions 5 days a week. Im trying not to over do it but I will push If I have to.
nice bro, gw will allow you to push it more so take advantage

nice bro, gw will allow you to push it more so take advantage

Silly question bro but, next week im moving to a house that has a pool. I been running my ass off but I hear swimming is a whole nother animal. Should I stick to the cardio regimen that has helped me so far or switch it up, kinda like when you change your lifts to confuse your muscles into growing. Does that really work for fat loss too? Shit, I can run twice a day and do 30 in the pool as well. Im just afraid to over do it. These sarms are gonna be needed to keep me from dying lol, just kidding.

Swimming seriously burns a ton of calories, so if you have access to a pool and want to increase your caloric deficit, then heck yeah go for it.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Silly question bro but, next week im moving to a house that has a pool. I been running my ass off but I hear swimming is a whole nother animal. Should I stick to the cardio regimen that has helped me so far or switch it up, kinda like when you change your lifts to confuse your muscles into growing. Does that really work for fat loss too? Shit, I can run twice a day and do 30 in the pool as well. Im just afraid to over do it. These sarms are gonna be needed to keep me from dying lol, just kidding.
its always good to mix things up a bit... swimming is as tough as it gets and yes, its great to do different things so your body doesnt adapt

Keep up the good work! Interesting you bring up swimming. I just recently have gotten easy access to a swimming pool so wonder if that's better than biking to get leaner-- I have a right messed up shoulder though.

its always good to mix things up a bit... swimming is as tough as it gets and yes, its great to do different things so your body doesnt adapt

thanks man, Im having a problem which I was thinking about all night man. My goal is 160, this morning im 172.4 down from 175. Im sure these number fluctuate but I may hit 160 sooner than I think. Is GW gonna be needed or should I use that and another sarm. In other words, once I hit 160 should I stay in a cut. My gut is telling me yes due to my true goal of 10-12% body fat. Just wasn't sure If another sarm may help me with fat loss and maybe help with muscle. Im not expecting to bulk and loose at same time im just wanting to save as much keepable muscle as I can.

thats up to you man, i cant decide where you want your weight to be but keep in mind, weight wont continue to keep coming off that fast and honestly, you are extremely over thinking it... s4 pairs well with gw and builds more lean muscle which cuts fat in the process so that would be great to add as well but thats up to you... you are asking questions that only you can decide

thats up to you man, i cant decide where you want your weight to be but keep in mind, weight wont continue to keep coming off that fast and honestly, you are extremely over thinking it... s4 pairs well with gw and builds more lean muscle which cuts fat in the process so that would be great to add as well but thats up to you... you are asking questions that only you can decide

I figured that much. Im gonna not over think this and just stick with the gw sarms and aim for 10-12%. Now I gotta find somewhere to get a proper body fat measurement. I may check the Y. They have a huge personal trainer section.

Top Bottom