napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral sarms?! Coach pushing me away from sarms

Newtosmz

Long and short of it. Running my stack of sarms, my new coach trying to push injections instead! Or gives me options of oral roids/sarms. Shows me a website to get it. I dropped my coach but curious anyone used oral sarms/roids?! I only get my sarms from sarms4sale.

Last edited:
Your coach probably prefers Injectable steroids or may get a commission from sales. You have to decide what you want to do and if you trust your coach. If you're not ready for Injectable steroids then don't do it.

Your coach probably prefers Injectable steroids or may get a commission from sales. You have to decide what you want to do and if you trust your coach. If you're not ready for Injectable steroids then don't do it.

I?ve run them before, I don?t like to inject. Coach lost my business for sure. I?m just not sure about orals

Bro run what you feel most comfortable about, sarms is nice because its a liquid easy to dose and quick 2 take, I've seen amazing results with my 2 sarms only cycles, don't let him push you into anything, if you want to run sarms as a coach he should be willing to listen to your goals needs and compounds you want to run.

your coach, like most "coaches" in this field, are fucking clueless and have their own motives... drop him

your coach, like most "coaches" in this field, are fucking clueless and have their own motives... drop him

Coach is dropped. Shit part he made me curious about orals now. Currently on a ?break? since I?m getting married next week then honeymoon, but when I?m back. Gonna do some research on them

So if he was talking injectable sarms hes braindead.

I mean it really comes down to your goals. You will see more drastic changes with injectable steroids no doubt but the toll on your body and recovery are higher with injectable steroids and obviously just as bad as with oral steroids.

Sarms are a great option if you dont want to pin, want an easier recovery, and see some noticeable results. If you stack multiple sarms though or use much more suppressive sarms like yk11 and s23 at that point you suppression is going to be close to injectable steroids so be mindful of that.

Sounds to me you really need to read and educate yourself, no offense but you sound really clueless.
You talked about using oral only steroids not a good idea unless you are going to use a test base or you are on TRT.

Sounds to me you really need to read and educate yourself, no offense but you sound really clueless.
You talked about using oral only steroids not a good idea unless you are going to use a test base or you are on TRT.

Agreed, Currently educating myself daily. I would never run a oral only cycle, Always run at least a trt dose. But I don?t want to pin anymore

Orals can be intriguing since you don't have to inject but they are not the best option for everyone. Some guys can run short mild oral only cycles and it fits their goals and expectations. While others want to slam dbol and blow up. Those people will be disappointed.

Agreed, Currently educating myself daily. I would never run a oral only cycle, Always run at least a trt dose. But I don?t want to pin anymore

nothing wrong with oral only cycles. are injectables more effective long term? of course. they have long esters attached and you can get away with injecting once or twice a week with many of them and save the hassle of taking orals daily. and they typically give less side effects especially on the liver. but all steroids are powerful and should be respected.

you can roll with a sarms stack, or you can choose tbol for 6 weeks as an oral cycle. that would be my 2 suggestions

Thanks for the input guys, Dylan as per usual advice is taken to heart.

I am going to try dbol orals for 6 weeks. After I am going to run a sarms cycle, similar to what Dylan has posted before as a ?bulk? stack. I am still currently running the last of my GW as well.

I will run N2gaurd as well as N2generate with the dbol.

Thanks for the input guys, Dylan as per usual advice is taken to heart.

I am going to try tbol orals for 6 weeks. I?ll get it from domestic supply After I am going to run a sarms cycle, similar to what Dylan has posted before as a bulk stack. I am still currently running the last of my GW as well.

I will run N2gaurd as well as N2generate with the tbol

Top Bottom