Well ok.
Maybe I am completely off base.
I am 6’ tall
190 lb
Lean build with not much muscle.
I am 10 -11 Percent fat (20 lbs)
100 lb muscle
Something is making up the other 70 lbs
I’m not sure how your other something could only be 6 lbs.
Help me out guys what am I missing?

Well ok.
Maybe I am completely off base.
I am 6’ tall
190 lb
Lean build with not much muscle.
I am 10 -11 Percent fat (20 lbs)
100 lb muscle
Something is making up the other 70 lbs
I’m not sure how your other something could only be 6 lbs.
Help me out guys what am I missing?

Don't know man

I believe he is going off of a foot bio impedance scale as he mentioned early on so more than likely the numbers are not accurate. Either way, going back to my previous post - foundation is everything. Similar principals of growth apply as if you were not on gear. Gear only enhances whats already in place. If you’re not getting results from 500mg of test, and you have to ask what’s wrong, you need to look at your foundation - nutrition and training.

I believe he is going off of a foot bio impedance scale as he mentioned early on so more than likely the numbers are not accurate. Either way, going back to my previous post - foundation is everything. Similar principals of growth apply as if you were not on gear. Gear only enhances whats already in place. If you’re not getting results from 500mg of test, and you have to ask what’s wrong, you need to look at your foundation - nutrition and training.

Ok, thank you

190 at 11%, 100 lb skeletal muscle mass, 6’, and low muscle mass don’t add up. 100 is a lot. 70 of everything else is low for 6’.
I’d say 80 lbs of everything else, 18% body fat (~34 lbs of fat), 76 lbs of skeletal muscle mass. That’s much closer to someone who’s not a couch potato but also hasn’t consistently lifted or dialed in nutrition.

190 at 11%, 100 lb skeletal muscle mass, 6’, and low muscle mass don’t add up. 100 is a lot. 70 of everything else is low for 6’.
I’d say 80 lbs of everything else, 18% body fat (~34 lbs of fat), 76 lbs of skeletal muscle mass. That’s much closer to someone who’s not a couch potato but also hasn’t consistently lifted or dialed in nutrition.

I don't think he is talking about Slyder

I'm not man, I weight 130 and for my height I look good. I even have body fat over my abs . I have 110lbs of muscle on me but hopefully I can bur on more

Lean body mass isn’t muscle. It’s non fat mass, which includes everything but fat. Bones, organs, hair, blood, etc. Your skeletal muscle mass is a lot lower, possibly 40 lbs.

Quoted maxxpursuit which I assume was on Slyder’s comment, though admittedly it could have been on yours or both, hard to tell.

Yeah, well I'm going to try my best on my cycle. I'm looking great in the mirror, growing everyday. Sometimes I can have doubts but I need to stop worrying so much and keep my head in

Yeah, well I'm going to try my best on my cycle. I'm looking great in the mirror, growing everyday. Sometimes I can have doubts but I need to stop worrying so much and keep my head in

You shouldn’t be cycling at your weight and experience. People who start cycling to shortcut building a foundation often end up addicted and with long term consequences.

Sorry I should have been more clear. My numbers where about myself just as a comparison. I use skeletal muscle mass.
I will bow out. Sorry to confuse everyone. Keep up the good work. If you are looking better and feeling better that’s the best. I agree with getting a good foundation in line. quality lifts, quality cardio, feeling good and definitely diet. After all those are in line everything else just helps support it.

Sorry I should have been more clear. My numbers where about myself just as a comparison. I use skeletal muscle mass.
I will bow out. Sorry to confuse everyone. Keep up the good work. If you are looking better and feeling better that’s the best. I agree with getting a good foundation in line. quality lifts, quality cardio, feeling good and definitely diet. After all those are in line everything else just helps support it.

Exactly, I appreciate you brother ! Wish you the best luck with everything. Hopefully our cycles will be a success 💪🏼

I went and read your intro profile. I just find it odd your non SMM non fat mass seems so low for your height. Have you typically had a light build, small joints and all that?

Your SMM is impressive btw.

Yes I would consider myself as a very thin person.
I am 53
6’
190lbs average through day.
Waist 30” x36” pants.
Large t shirt.
Biceps at full flex only 15.5”
I say I have low muscle cause compared to most of you guys I do not.
Muscles not big but defined.
Can’t fill out a shirt sleeve.
I have a decent physic just not big muscles.
Skinny old man legs. Ha ha
I use an in body machine at the gym weekly.
It gives SMM lbs, weight, and body fat %

Top Bottom