napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-2866 mk-677 lgd-4033??

sarmnoob

Hey everyone, I recently purchased my second stack of MK-2866 and LGD-4033 but received MK-2866 and MK-677. I was told I would be sent out LGD-4033 and to keep the MK-677 and run it altogether. I've done a bit of research on MK-677 and it doesn't very safe from what I've read... Anyone have any input about MK-677 as a SARM in general or running it with MK-2866 and LGD-4033? Much appreciated.

On a side note my goals are to gain size but stay moderately lean as this was the result of my last LGD-4033 and MK-2866 stack

You can run MK677 with any of those sarms . You need to know it needs to be run a min 6 months or more. It makes me way too hungrey which can be a good thing for bulking etc but I don't run it just because of that. Not everyone gets hunger issues to my extent. Also make sure you got real MK677. Its fakes a lot because it generally is a lot more expensive to produce. From what I know it quite safe to run. You need to monitor potassium/sodium level intake with it though.

You can run MK677 with any of those sarms . You need to know it needs to be run a min 6 months or more. It makes me way too hungrey which can be a good thing for bulking etc but I don't run it just because of that. Not everyone gets hunger issues to my extent. Also make sure you got real MK677. Its fakes a lot because it generally is a lot more expensive to produce. From what I know it quite safe to run. You need to monitor potassium/sodium level intake with it though.

Interesting, so even though I would be running MK2866 and LGD4033 at 12 weeks, you're saying to reap the fullest effects from MK677, I should run it at 6 to approx 8 months? My previous stack was from the same supplier and I made pretty solid gains... So I would assume their other products would be real? Guess I'll find out.

A friend of mine purchased MK677 and said a week into it he started seeing black dots and had blurry vision so he stopped it and his eyes were fine after that?

bs source for sure , i've been running mk 677 for several months without any issue , only lethargy/bloating will hit you hard for the first month but after that it's a dream compound

Top Bottom