napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Cardarine and SR9009

Jtfit

I know on rest days your supposed to take Cardarine in the morning, or 30 mins before the workout, but say for example it's a rest day and I take it in the morning but I end up working out in the night time, is the Cardarine still as effective with the workout being hours after you dose it?

On another note, I'm going to be start taking sr9009, and I know it's 40mg per day and you have to dose it every 2 hours, so would it be 5mg per every two hours or 10mg per every two hours? And would it be fine to start at 1pm ?

Sorry if I sound ignorant but I'd rather get the right protocol then just assume things, thanks guys

I know on rest days your supposed to take Cardarine in the morning, or 30 mins before the workout, but say for example it's a rest day and I take it in the morning but I end up working out in the night time, is the Cardarine still as effective with the workout being hours after you dose it?

On another note, I'm going to be start taking sr9009, and I know it's 40mg per day and you have to dose it every 2 hours, so would it be 5mg per every two hours or 10mg per every two hours? And would it be fine to start at 1pm ?

Sorry if I sound ignorant but I'd rather get the right protocol then just assume things, thanks guys

GW has a 24 hour half life so yes it will be effective for your workout if you workout in the evening. The effects will be there all day long

SR9009 is best to dose at least 6 times per day at 5mg, and if you are doing 40mg per day that would be 8 times per day to be ideal. Starting at 1pm every day is not the best way to run it. Just try to get in as many doses as you can spread out at 2-3 hour increments to equal your daily dose. That will help the compound stay active in your system the best way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

GW has a 24 hour half life so yes it will be effective for your workout if you workout in the evening. The effects will be there all day long

SR9009 is best to dose at least 6 times per day at 5mg, and if you are doing 40mg per day that would be 8 times per day to be ideal. Starting at 1pm every day is not the best way to run it. Just try to get in as many doses as you can spread out at 2-3 hour increments to equal your daily dose. That will help the compound stay active in your system the best way

Alright sounds good, so what would the ideal times be? Like better to start early in the day or later in the day? Should the first dose be in the morning and the last dose be right before bed? And also if it makes any difference I usually do not eat till well into the day I follow an intermittent fasting type of diet, if that even matters while taking this. Apologies for asking all these questions, I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so I get the most out of SR.

And also I know both GW and SR alone do not require a pct, but what about when you stack them together?

Alright sounds good, so what would the ideal times be? Like better to start early in the day or later in the day? Should the first dose be in the morning and the last dose be right before bed? And also if it makes any difference I usually do not eat till well into the day I follow an intermittent fasting type of diet, if that even matters while taking this. Apologies for asking all these questions, I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so I get the most out of SR.

And also I know both GW and SR alone do not require a pct, but what about when you stack them together?

they do not require a pct together or alone... they are not suppressive

it literally makes no difference the time of day you take sr but when dosing 6 times a day, its best to start early in the morning to get them all in... 5 mg 6 times a day at 30 mg day... if you bump it to 40 mg per day the 10 mg split into four doses every 3 hours

I would like to chime in as I have been using SR9009 and I have dosed it: Split twice daily, split three ways daily and the best and most advisable (thank you Dylan) is 10ml four doses every 3 hours or so. This last method proved to me to be the one that works the very best. Thanks again Dylan I am enjoying this stuff - different from GW but I can tell you I am smashing speeds going up hill while whistling I been working on the rail road.

I would like to chime in as I have been using SR9009 and I have dosed it: Split twice daily, split three ways daily and the best and most advisable (thank you Dylan) is 10ml four doses every 3 hours or so. This last method proved to me to be the one that works the very best. Thanks again Dylan I am enjoying this stuff - different from GW but I can tell you I am smashing speeds going up hill while whistling I been working on the rail road.

im really glad you are enjoying it and also very pleased to see that you tried the different methods you did and compared them all... that's awesome bro and im very happy to be able to help...

Very good to know bro, as 10mg 4 times per day is pretty close to what I'm planning to do myself

So as an example with Stenabolic, if a surplus of calories are consumed what happens is that the fat is being burned off instead of being stored, because the metabolism is going really fast ?

Obviously you would have much less damage if you were eating at a surplus while on SR9009. I wouldn't say that is a ticket to eat as much or whatever you want or anything like that. It's not a replacement for dieting in any way

Obviously in a caloric deficit its going to shine and it's just going to strip the fat right off of you.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be able to just binge without any problems haha Thanks

But on another note, I really want to cut down but idk if I have the training or diet part down
Right now I'm currently running
20mg Cardarine and 30mg SR
Weight: 135
Height:5'7
(I know I'm not a big guy but I want to cut down the bodyfat and then bulk up once I'm lean)
Don't know BF% but I don't have clearly visible abs if that helps

Training:
Weight Train 3 days a week
Steady State Cardio 1 hour on non lifting days

Diet:
Typically I eat 1500 calories per day and for the most part I do but other days I go over and am in a surplus but Im trying to be more consistent lately
Macros: 100p 180c 40f

Any helpful tips/insight/suggestions that I can do to reach my goals?
Critiques are welcome I'm just trying to achieve my goals and finally become lean like I've always wanted.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be able to just binge without any problems haha Thanks

But on another note, I really want to cut down but idk if I have the training or diet part down
Right now I'm currently running
20mg Cardarine and 30mg SR
Weight: 135
Height:5'7
(I know I'm not a big guy but I want to cut down the bodyfat and then bulk up once I'm lean)
Don't know BF% but I don't have clearly visible abs if that helps

Training:
Weight Train 3 days a week
Steady State Cardio 1 hour on non lifting days

Diet:
Typically I eat 1500 calories per day and for the most part I do but other days I go over and am in a surplus but Im trying to be more consistent lately
Macros: 100p 180c 40f

Any helpful tips/insight/suggestions that I can do to reach my goals?
Critiques are welcome I'm just trying to achieve my goals and finally become lean like I've always wanted.

at 1500 calories, you may be under eating and slowing your metabolism... thats next to nothing... what is your current maintenance?

Whoa Rick! Thanks for posting the nutrition thread! Perfect reference for people coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa Rick! Thanks for posting the nutrition thread! Perfect reference for people coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. It's definitely a good resource for those that could use a little help and guidance with diet

It believe it is around 1800 calories, do you think i should raise my cutting calories?

well if your maintenance is 1800 then no, 1500 is where you should be... thats crazy low for maintenance but at your current size i guess it makes sense but 135 is already so small bro... how low are you trying to get ?

Top Bottom