napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help!q

Flybrandon101

Sarms cycle PCT advice needed! Please help!

Hey guys. I'm new to Sarms. This will be my first cycle using it. I plan on doing a tripple stack of
Osterine(Mk2866)-30mg/day
Cardarine(Gw-50516)-20mg/day. &
Testolone(Rad-140)-20mg/day
For a 8 week cycle.

I am 21 y/o
Weight:220
And body fat is around 20% at the moment.

My questions is am I required to run any type of PCT for this 8 week cycle & if so any suggestions on what and why. On top of this would this stack be efficent? Stacking mk2866 and rad 140 that is.

Appreciate any feedback.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm new to Sarms. This will be my first cycle using it. I plan on doing a tripple stack of
Osterine(Mk2866)-30mg/day
Cardarine(Gw-50516)-20mg/day. &
Testolone(Rad-140)-20mg/day
For a 8 week cycle.

I am 21 y/o
Weight:220
And body fat is around 20% at the moment.

My questions is am I required to run any type of PCT for this 8 week cycle & if so any suggestions on what and why. On top of this would this stack be efficent? Stacking mk2866 and rad 140 that is.

Appreciate any feedback.

First of all I need to know where your SARMS are from.....that could impact the pct you run

First of all I need to know where your SARMS are from.....that could impact the pct you run

Got osterine from a local supplement supplier near by "Osta B"
The other two are from a unknown source website that my friend has bought.

Not sure if I had to of bought from sarmx to post on these fourms but most of the information I got was from this site and definately plan on using you guys in the near future

no, you do not have to buy from them... we are asking to find out what you really have because there's no way on the planet earth you have real sarms and we are concerned for your health... if you are running those then you best run a full pct because chances are very high you have a pro hormone or who knows what else...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

no, you do not have to buy from them... we are asking to find out what you really have because there's no way on the planet earth you have real sarms and we are concerned for your health... if you are running those then you best run a full pct because chances are very high you have a pro hormone or who knows what else...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

The Sarms we have purchased are tested 99% clean by labs they send them to he tested. I believe we got them from nootripic source. Seemed the best to fit my price range at the moment and there ratings seemed decent.
Also why would I take Mk2866 and Gw50516 as PCT for a Mk2866 and Gw50516 8-9 week cycle... That literally just sounds counter productive in my opinion. I'm getting off these two substances so I'm going to run them for an extra 4 weeks to get off of them? Explain?

The Sarms we have purchased are tested 99% clean by labs they send them to he tested. I believe we got them from nootripic source. Seemed the best to fit my price range at the moment and there ratings seemed decent.
Also why would I take Mk2866 and Gw50516 as PCT for a Mk2866 and Gw50516 8-9 week cycle... That literally just sounds counter productive in my opinion. I'm getting off these two substances so I'm going to run them for an extra 4 weeks to get off of them? Explain?

Bro, 3rd party lab testing is fake ALL THE TIME. It literally happens with most labs that sell fake sarms that have prohomones in them. Those "99% pure" tests mean nothing and are about as good as toilet paper you wipe your ass with.

As for MK-2866 and GW in pct, Dylan gave you the explanation above in regards to cortisol rising post cycle with help,not you keep your gains. This is the full pct protocol we recommend, because it's highly likely you have prohormones and not sarms at all, so it's not like you are running them on cycle at all. If you were running an actual legit sarms cycle, the pct would be different

What I don't get is why you recommend mk and gw for PCT for a mk and gw cycle of 8 weeks? Also since mk and gw stops the rise of cortizol why would I even need a PCT? This has me real confused honestly. And I'm not too worried about that if I feel weird in any way will stop them immediately. Don't feel like spending over 1000 dollars for the cycle I want at the dose I want then have to spend another 500 on pct. seems real expensive.

Top Bottom