napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lots of appreciation from Holland! Hope you can advice me

vaheeder

Hi Dylan,

First of all i would like to thank you for the time and effort you put in making your videos on YouTube.

You have provided me and lots of people with great advice and your much appriciated opinion.

Besides the reason i wanted to thank you i also have a question regarding my personal situation.

Im from Holland, 35 years old and have been training for almost 18 years.

The only substances i have ever used are proteins, BCAA's, creatine and pre/post-workouts.

I have had a stable body over the years and have Always trained and eaten proper.

As im getting older it gets difficult to lower my fat percentage and i would like to break the 10% fat barriere. So iwant to try steroids.

I was planning on doing a winstrol only cycle (injectable) but saw in your videos that you recommend test for first time users.

My question is:

With my body knowledge and experience, could i use winstrol-only for a first time?

If you still advice test, how many weeks should i do it al least?

Stats:

35 years

178cm

82-84 KG (weighted this much since my 18th)

bodyfat usually around 15-18% (around 12-13% in the summer)

Healthy lifestyle

I would much appreciate if you can answer my question and help me to make a right decision.

Yo! 178cm and 84kg at 18% body fat. Your body fat is way too high to run any steroids.. also, if you’re 18% body fat and weigh 84 kilos you are pretty undersized. I’d suggest getting you diet dialed in and dropping that body fat, then working on putting some good lean mass afterwards. Naturally, that is.

PS
You would not run winstrol by itself.

Yo! 178cm and 84kg at 18% body fat. Your body fat is way too high to run any steroids.. also, if you’re 18% body fat and weigh 84 kilos you are pretty undersized. I’d suggest getting you diet dialed in and dropping that body fat, then working on putting some good lean mass afterwards. Naturally, that is.

PS
You would not run winstrol by itself.

Thanks for replying on my question.
Additional info: i will naturally lower my fat to 12-13% and because of my strict diet i wont lose to much muscle and will weigh around 81 kg. thats the point that i want some help of substances.
And i dont want to be to big, perfect for me would be, 8% fat and still weigh around 81 kg.

So what sould i do?

here's the deal...you want to use a compound (winstrol) but you know nothing about how it actually works.....
that's just irresponsible and dangerous

so...your homework is....research WHY testosterone must be used as a base for ALL steroid use....post what you learn.....don't just regurgitate something you read
Really understand the principles involved....

Thanks for replying on my question.
Additional info: i will naturally lower my fat to 12-13% and because of my strict diet i wont lose to much muscle and will weigh around 81 kg. thats the point that i want some help of substances.
And i dont want to be to big, perfect for me would be, 8% fat and still weigh around 81 kg.

So what sould i do?
what does ANY of this have to do with oral only cycles??? are you only reading what you want to read?

"bodyfat usually around 15-18% (around 12-13% in the summer)"

just so you know....this wildly variable swing in BF just isn't compatible with AAS use
your nutrition and training need to be consistent year in and year out...winter summer??? that's a crock of shit...season has nothing to do with dedicated consistent training....if your BF varies that much you certainly aren't ready for steroids

what does ANY of this have to do with oral only cycles??? are you only reading what you want to read?

in my original post i mentioned injectables and not orals. so i dont understand the confusion.

so far i got the advice:
- stabelize my BF (ok i will)
- dont take winstrol only (ok i wont)

now whats next?

You don’t run winstrol only bro. You need test.
Start by getting your bodyfat down, so you can then run a cycle safely

Im lost... if u are told to drop body fat then ummmmm i would thunk you would DROP BODY FAT?? Where exactly is the confusion?

Your best bet in the time being is to work on dropping your bodyfat down. Sar,s can help with that, and if you need help with a stack just let me know and I'll get you all set up

in my original post i mentioned injectables and not orals. so i dont understand the confusion.

so far i got the advice:
- stabelize my BF (ok i will)
- dont take winstrol only (ok i wont)

now whats next?

The confusion is your own brother. Evidently, you seem to be under the impression that running Winstrol Depot solo is somehow okay, because it is an “injectable.” This is incorrect. It’s still Winny, so you would need your test base.

For your first cycle, 12 weeks of test cyp at 350mg PW would be more than adequate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom