napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH Source Right Here

9th Wonder

I've gotten a ton of PM's regarding HGH and I don't want to leave anyone out who has sent me a message in the past when we were out. Now we have even more options available then before so hit me up if you need more specific info.

HGH Menu

-Omnitrope 30iu cartridges. Minimum 90ius.

-Norditropin Nordilet pens 15iu and 30iu. Minimum 90ius.

-Genotropin 36iu cartridges. Minimum 108ius.

-Saizen 60iu cartridges. Minimum 120ius.

Send me a PM, and NOT a chat message. I won't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be running my generics for awhile which turned out testing very well (which came as no surprise), but during my next blast I may add some pharma as well. Thanks for losting. Some truly solid growth right there

I'll be running my generics for awhile which turned out testing very well (which came as no surprise), but during my next blast I may add some pharma as well. Thanks for losting. Some truly solid growth right there

Anytime my man! Keep me posted if you need anything at all.

For everyone else.. obviously re-upped on HGH so hit me while I have it.

Hey there everyone. I wanted to update everyone on the gh stock. We have a few Omnitrope and a couple of Genotropin in stock. We should get more if each of those in a couple of weeks. We have a descent stock on Saizen and plenty of Norditropin.

All of the gh is shipped on ice and has been either refrigerated or on ice from day one. We ship gh next day express from the USA. The shipping is included in the price. Thanks. Have a wonderful day!

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Hey there everyone. I wanted to update everyone on the gh stock. We have a few Omnitrope and a couple of Genotropin in stock. We should get more if each of those in a couple of weeks. We have a descent stock on Saizen and plenty of Norditropin.

All of the gh is shipped on ice and has been either refrigerated or on ice from day one. We ship gh next day express from the USA. The shipping is included in the price. Thanks. Have a wonderful day!

Shipping is express and on ice. Very nice [emoji1417]

It's the only way to go for GH. Next day. On ice.

If AMAZON fresh delivered gear you would give them a run for their money brotha! They are the only company I know that delivers fast and on ice. But not as fast as you.. Hence your screen name.

I'm going to be reaching out soon guys. I got a very nice bump in pay recently and can't wait to stock up on the nords.

I'm going to be reaching out soon guys. I got a very nice bump in pay recently and can't wait to stock up on the nords.

If you never ran nords before, I can honestly say you won't be disappointed when you do.

Oh I have and especially from iwgf - it's 1000% legit. I have pretty decent recovery but on HGH it felt unreal how quickly I recovered from hard days.

Oh I have and especially from iwgf - it's 1000% legit. I have pretty decent recovery but on HGH it felt unreal how quickly I recovered from hard days.

Stretch is old school. He ran my nords even before any of us were here on Isarms.

I've gotten a ton of PM's regarding HGH and I don't want to leave anyone out who has sent me a message in the past when we were out. Now we have even more options available then before so hit me up if you need more specific info.

HGH Menu

-Omnitrope 30iu cartridges. Minimum 90ius.

-Norditropin Nordilet pens 15iu and 30iu. Minimum 90ius.

-Genotropin 36iu cartridges. Minimum 108ius.

-Saizen 60iu cartridges. Minimum 120ius.

Send me a PM, and NOT a chat message. I won't get it.

How do I order

Top Bottom