napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW501516 my experience so far

Topps_Baseball88

GW501516 is unlike anything I have ever experienced before, I can say without question it is my favorite out of my entire cycle, when I first started cardio 2 weeks ago after being off for 3 months it was horrible I could barely handle 30 minutes with a small inclined position.

Fast forward 9 days into my GW501516 cycle and I can go for and hour at 3.5 speed with a 12.0 Incline like I did today, I took 2 sips of water the entire time, it's almost unfair it's like a cheat code.

Everyone around me got on cardio after I did and they quit before I did, I almost felt bored , my cardio my breathing my muscles nothing hurt or aches anywhere, I felt like a machine is the best way I can put it.

Today I did 65 minutes at 3.5 speed 12.0 inclined position and burned 610 calories and walked a little over 3 miles uphill! I could have kept going I wasnt even winded and that was after my hour work out of triceps and. Biceps

I felt incredible today and in the zone and dialed in, its amazing little compound.

So if anyone who reads this hasn't had the opportunity to experience GW501516 please do yourself a favor and head over to sarms.forsale and get you some ! I promise you will he blown away !

thanks for sharing this bro! its extremely important for people to get detailed, first hand experiences to really see just how much of an impact something has...

thanks for sharing this bro! its extremely important for people to get detailed, first hand experiences to really see just how much of an impact something has...

It's not even comparable, after only 9 days of use I've almost double my miles done on the thread mill double my incline upped my speed and doubled my cardio time.

Its mind blowing what this stuff can do for someone, I literally went from gassed and zero cardio to I could do uphill cardio for hours and not even get sore or winded.

This stuff is incredible, it almost doesn't even feel real, my cardio would have taken months to get back to this, with GW501516 I got it back in 9 days, I am a believer in this compound.

i think anyone that uses it realizes the reasons rather quickly on why i always say its my favorite sarm....

This is exactly what I experience on GW. It really is the best. Sometimes it is hard to explain exactly what the experience is but you did a good job. The first time I ran it I can remember almost laughing at how easy the cardio was.

Yup it?s crazy how drastically you can increase your cardio endurance and intensity.

Back over 15 years ago when I was training for half Ironman competitions I only wish I knew about this stuff!

Yup it?s crazy how drastically you can increase your cardio endurance and intensity.

Back over 15 years ago when I was training for half Ironman competitions I only wish I knew about this stuff!
You are in a group of so many that wish the same thing!

This is exactly what I experience on GW. It really is the best. Sometimes it is hard to explain exactly what the experience is but you did a good job. The first time I ran it I can remember almost laughing at how easy the cardio was.

I'm really trying to be as detailed as possible for everyone here and really explain how incredible this compound is, plus with sarms.forsale and how truly great they have been to me, I felt I needed to post for them as well, to show the legtiment quality of the products they produce and provide

I have to say another awesome amount of work put in today, sometimes I workout on and empty stomach as I dont get hungry in the am much.

Yesterday was 12.0 Incline 3.5 speed for 65 minutes =610 calories burned

Today Incline 14.0 3.0 speed 65 minutes =726 calories burned.

Trying to push the incline everyday and go for and hour uphill to see if I hit a bottom at some point, I did chest today for and hour and 65 minutes cardio no food and it was a breeze and a killer day today.

I cant stress enough the cardiovascular endurance from GW501516 still not winded after all that and I feel very alive and ready to go on about the day.

So I continue to push the envelope as much as possible early on, that way a few months into the cycle I can give more details.

So yesterday was a 12.0 Incline 3.5 speed 65 minutes = 610 calories burned ontop of whatever my workout burned.

Today 14.0 Incline 65 minutes 3 miles 3.0 speed= 726 calories burned ontop of whatever my chest workout burned.

At first my body struggled a little but after 5 minutes my body and GW501516 did its thing and I was tunnel vision and determined to get it done, aches went away hell my legs barely get tired anymore, only drank 2 bottles of water , this stuff makes the most dramatic impact on stamiana I've ever felt, everyday tired or not I find a way to get it done.

GW501516 truly has helped me push the limits of what's possible for myself, less than 2 weeks In and I went from 225lbs at 5'11 down to 219lbs in less than 2 weeks, that's insane if you ask me.

Awesome man GW def makes a huge difference ha I like how you put it?s like a cheat code lol cuz it really is. I?m curently running GW in my stack as well and experiencing similar results.

Awesome man GW def makes a huge difference ha I like how you put it?s like a cheat code lol cuz it really is. I?m curently running GW in my stack as well and experiencing similar results.

At first I thought maybe rad or mk2866 would be my favorite, I couldn't have been more wrong, GW501516 is by far my favorite and I could see myself running that alot, this stuff is going to help me cut up and recomp so much faster with how I can push the boundaries on cardio.

So I can say 12 or so ish days in and I am starting to notice small strength increases, keep in mind I'm also on rad and mk2866 for this cycle.

Man today I was so vascular in my arms and shoulders, it shocked the hell out of me, because 2 weeks ago and for the last month no working out it was all gone, so how this stack has already brought back my spider web shoulder and delt veins like I looked so vascular in certain spots today I wasn't sure if this was reality or if I was still sleeping in bed dreaming lol.

Also 12 ish days in and I'm starting to notice muscle hardening and densely muscle structure in my shoulders traps delts and biceps especially.

I can also say the rad and mk are starting to improve strength and help me push harder as I'm trying to stay controlled as to not over due it.

Gw also doing its thing and I barely drank water it's so weird to just stand in the gym doing high volume 30 second breake inbetween sets and just standing around kinda bored and not winded ( as I said GW is a cheat code lol )

Anyway I'm noticing being leaner and my abs and v cut starting to show up a little bit so it's a start.

Hammered shoulders today and man I love working shoulders and delts.

Top Bottom