napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shitty bloodwork, AI advice for trt/cruiser

cleancomfort

Hey guys, first post here and I know that you probably hate new members asking "noob questions" but this one I feel is a valid question.

I am cruising on about 200-250mg T enanthate per week, just got some bloods back and the T level is a nice 52nmol/L (about 1500 ng/dl), but my estrogen (388pmol/L or 105pg/ml) and progesteron (3.86 nmol/L or 111ng/dl) are high as well.

LH is really low at 0.07 IU/L and FSH is at 0.30 IU/L. At least Im not going to have to worry about getting anyone pregnant :p

All jokes aside, something has to be done. Should I get on an AI for a while? Which one would you recommend?
I dont have any gyno signs but my erections are a bit weak.
Thanks!!!!

Hey guys, first post here and I know that you probably hate new members asking "noob questions" but this one I feel is a valid question.

I am cruising on about 200-250mg T enanthate per week, just got some bloods back and the T level is a nice 52nmol/L (about 1500 ng/dl), but my estrogen (388pmol/L or 105pg/ml) and progesteron (3.86 nmol/L or 111ng/dl) are high as well.

LH is really low at 0.07 IU/L and FSH is at 0.30 IU/L. At least Im not going to have to worry about getting anyone pregnant [emoji14]

All jokes aside, something has to be done. Should I get on an AI for a while? Which one would you recommend?
I dont have any gyno signs but my erections are a bit weak.
Thanks!!!!
Definitely get an AI going before you start having problems. Arimidex or aromasin either one is fine. I like Arimidex cuz I can just take it twice a week. It follows my injection schedule. What's nice, is the AI really works quickly and we'll get you out of trouble in a hurry!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aromasin for a few weeks and get blood work again. Always be proactive with controlling estrogen. Always...

you are running your cruise too high to start with... you dont want to be walking around with test levels that high and its dangerous to do so constantly as well as running that much year round... its not smart at all... thats why your estrogen is having issues as well...

ofc you should get an AI , aromasin would be great

Definitely get an AI going before you start having problems. Arimidex or aromasin either one is fine. I like Arimidex cuz I can just take it twice a week. It follows my injection schedule. What's nice, is the AI really works quickly and we'll get you out of trouble in a hurry!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aromasin for a few weeks and get blood work again. Always be proactive with controlling estrogen. Always...

you are running your cruise too high to start with... you dont want to be walking around with test levels that high and its dangerous to do so constantly as well as running that much year round... its not smart at all... thats why your estrogen is having issues as well...

Thanks for taking your time and writing replies guys! I will start with an AI asap, and I will also start going a bit lower on my trt!

Again, thank you!!!

Good plan bud
Thanks. I just went to the hospital today and got 30 pills of exemestane 25mg and booked two more bloodworks that I can do whenever I want.
I currently live in China and the great thing about China is that all you need to tell the doctors is "I use this medicine all the time back home" and they will just give you whatever you want (almost).

Anyway, this will be my first time using an ai and the doctor here knew even less than me about them, so I would like to ask some advice. My plan is to take 12.5mg every other day for two weeks then get another bloodwork done. Does that sound good?

Also, what kind of effects /side effects can I expect?

Thanks

that dosing is fine to start with... then retest your bloodwork as you have planned and go from there

Top Bottom