napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Had to Stop Cycle for 12 Days - How bad is this? Appreciate any Advice!

jc77240

Hi all,

This was the start of my first cycle ever and I was in the middle of the following cycle:

S4 50mg Week 1-12
Lgd 10mg week 1-6
MK-677 6-12 10mg
RAD-140 6-12 25mg

I basically took S4 and LGD for 6 weeks, then eliminated LGD, and took MK-677 and Rad-140 along with S4 for two weeks... So I was done with 8 weeks of my cycle.

Then I had to leave the country for work suddenly for 12 days and I did not bring my SARMS with me.

Now I'm back and not sure what to do.
Honestly, I'd really rather just stop all together since life has me very busy and I'd like to save what I have and start back when things have slowed down at work. (I have enough for another full cycle done without pause)

Does anyone have any recommendations? Should I enter a PCT even though it's been 12 days since I've done anything? What kind of PCT would you recommend if so? Do you think the days in between are going to negatively effect my body in a big way or do you think my cycle was minimal enough where I'd most likely recover regardless? I have Ostarine as well, and saw a few things about using Ostarine for PCT.

I also have a blood test scheduled, but I live in Key West which is a small island and so the earliest my doctor can see me is the beginning of December (3 weeks away).

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
you need to start pct... 12 days is too long to be off to just start right back up again... you delayed recovery waaiting this long but luckily, as long as yo uhave real sarms, it shouldnt be too bad...

you need to start pct... 12 days is too long to be off to just start right back up again... you delayed recovery waaiting this long but luckily, as long as yo uhave real sarms, it shouldnt be too bad...

Thank you so much for your response. A couple quick questions for you if you don't mind --

I've always been confused when people speak of recovery, are they mostly referring to/concerned with losing their gains? Or are they referring to/concerned with your body restoring its natural production of hormones again? Maybe it's both...? Seems like depending on the person and their priorities, they only speak of one and not the other when referencing recovery.

My main concern is certainly my health and not my gains. I can get my gains back quickly.

I also wasn't anticipating this and so I haven't yet ordered my PCT supply. I can't find Clomid anywhere. My doctor though is super awesome about everything and so I was real honest with him. When I spoke with him at first he said Clomid isn't the best route to take. Is there a prescription PCT you recommend that I could ask him for?

Is there a period of time where it's too late for PCT? I feel like I sound like I've done no research, but these are questions I searched for throughout my trip and finally decided to post here instead after no solid findings.

Thanks so much, man.

Thank you so much for your response. A couple quick questions for you if you don't mind --

I've always been confused when people speak of recovery, are they mostly referring to/concerned with losing their gains? Or are they referring to/concerned with your body restoring its natural production of hormones again? Maybe it's both...? Seems like depending on the person and their priorities, they only speak of one and not the other when referencing recovery.

My main concern is certainly my health and not my gains. I can get my gains back quickly.

I also wasn't anticipating this and so I haven't yet ordered my PCT supply. I can't find Clomid anywhere. My doctor though is super awesome about everything and so I was real honest with him. When I spoke with him at first he said Clomid isn't the best route to take. Is there a prescription PCT you recommend that I could ask him for?

Is there a period of time where it's too late for PCT? I feel like I sound like I've done no research, but these are questions I searched for throughout my trip and finally decided to post here instead after no solid findings.

Thanks so much, man.

Your test levels are likely lower right now, so yes you need to run pct. recovery is recovering your natural test levels. I'm sure you aren't getting a prescription for pct from your doc. Plemty of sources here have Clomid. Get that. Another option might be to get post CT. Dga nutrition has a 30% off sale this month too

you need clomid and as rick pointed out, its quite easy to find and you also want to use dga post.. here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Appreciate the link! My doctor said he'd be fine prescribing clomid as well. It would be about $9 through insurance. Not sure why Rick said it was unlikely. He also administers steroids for people that want them and guides people through their cycles and does blood tests and whatnot. Is that not normal? haha

Sounds like it's safest to go through a doctor than random websites if it's available. I wonder how many people actually just outright ask their doctors about all this rather than first going the sketchier routes. Probably worth a shot (no pun) for a lot of people.

Appreciate the link! My doctor said he'd be fine prescribing clomid as well. It would be about $9 through insurance. Not sure why Rick said it was unlikely. He also administers steroids for people that want them and guides people through their cycles and does blood tests and whatnot. Is that not normal? haha

Sounds like it's safest to go through a doctor than random websites if it's available. I wonder how many people actually just outright ask their doctors about all this rather than first going the sketchier routes. Probably worth a shot (no pun) for a lot of people.

Does that sound normal to you? I highly doubt that to be true dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does that sound normal to you? I highly doubt that to be true dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Haha it was weird to me to hear at first too, but that's what he said in my last appointment and there's no reason for me to make that up. He said he administers steroids to like half the police force and fire fighters as well. He's able to do it and so rather than people buying from sketchy websites and doing it unsafely, he offers. I imagine it's pretty easy to prescribe the steroids for a whole number of things to make it legal/ethical. I dunno... this certainly sounds way sketchier writing this out than it sounds coming from a doctor while sitting in his office haha.

Anyways, is the following sufficient for PCT?
3 weeks - Clomid 50/25/25/25
4 weeks - DGA

I'd be happy to relay any questions to my doctor for you if you're more interested in how all that works. I'm sure he'd be open to discuss. I'd prefer though to speak over email if you are interested in more info.

Haha it was weird to me to hear at first too, but that's what he said in my last appointment and there's no reason for me to make that up. He said he administers steroids to like half the police force and fire fighters as well. He's able to do it and so rather than people buying from sketchy websites and doing it unsafely, he offers. I imagine it's pretty easy to prescribe the steroids for a whole number of things to make it legal/ethical. I dunno... this certainly sounds way sketchier writing this out than it sounds coming from a doctor while sitting in his office haha.

Anyways, is the following sufficient for PCT?
3 weeks - Clomid 50/25/25/25
4 weeks - DGA

I'd be happy to relay any questions to my doctor for you if you're more interested in how all that works. I'm sure he'd be open to discuss. I'd prefer though to speak over email if you are interested in more info.
thanks but no thanks man... i would want nothing to do with that whatsoever... yes, thats the proper pct to run

Top Bottom