napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Benefits of using insulin syringes by Darius Postovski

walkonwings

roidvisor dot com /benefits-injecting-steroids-insulin-syringes/ First I'd like to say, I am not promoting this or saying it is recommended at all. I am merely posting this to get a consensus of opinion on this article. So you're obviously not going to draw with an insulin syringe so Darius writes.... "The most common solution is to ‘backload’ or ‘backfill’ the insulin syringe. This involves the use of a second larger gauge needle/syringe to draw the solution from the vial or ampule. The plunger is removed from the insulin syringe and the barrel of the insulin syringe is backfilled with the solution." Has anyone ever utilized this method? Back loading an insulin syringe and then injecting something like the upper chest. If you're only doing something like a half CC could this be useful? Again, I am not promoting this or saying anyone should do it, I am just asking for opinions on it.

Yes you can backload insulin syringes , a load of people do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only use slin pins now. I got sick of the scar tissue build up. I do not backfill. And yes, you can get 1cc pins. There is a trick to filling the barrel. Insert the pin thru the stopper. Pull all the way back and hold it.back for about 20 seconds. You want to hold it untill some oil comes down. And the plunger stays back. Now place the whole pin inside a water bottle. Your vial will sit upside down on the rim of the bottle. Now go do something for a few minutes. When you come back, it will be filled. I preload a bunch at a time.

I only use slin pins now. I got sick of the scar tissue build up. I do not backfill. And yes, you can get 1cc pins. There is a trick to filling the barrel. Insert the pin thru the stopper. Pull all the way back and hold it.back for about 20 seconds. You want to hold it untill some oil comes down. And the plunger stays back. Now place the whole pin inside a water bottle. Your vial will sit upside down on the rim of the bottle. Now go do something for a few minutes. When you come back, it will be filled. I preload a bunch at a time.

Do you shoot your upper chest, JM?

Do you shoot your upper chest, JM?

I have 3 spots different spots in chest I inject at, inner middle, upper inner middle then upper middle. I don't bother to backload, I just use a 27 or 30g needle but still draw with a 22g. I've used 1cc pins or just filled a barrel and split the injection between the left/right pec, I swap out the injecting needle when I do this. I generally don't like to push past 1.5cc per site in chest, but it depends on the compound.

I tried it a couple times. Triceps and delts. I don't mind the bigger pins, use long esters and rotate enough sites so I probably won't do it again

Top Bottom