bannednutritionRegenRx

First aas cycle advise

AsapSlim

My goal is to put on some serious lean mass like 20 pds or so

5'9
185pds
14%bf (will be lower by the time I use)
5 years training (roughly)

October I plan to do my first aas cycle, I originally planned on 300mg of test e or c a week for 12 weeks but I hear you can add some dbol from weeks 1-4 to really get some gains. Wanting to know if that would be sufficient for a first cycle or should I just take it easy with 300mg?

Last edited:
It's usually best to only add 1 new compound at a time in case you get bad side effects so you know which one it is and can drop that compound

Given a clean meal plan, intense training and everything going well about how much lean mass could I gain? Ball park number

bro, noone can answer that... you definitely dont want dbol in here after all the hard work you just put in to get in the right range... why would you then immediately ruin it with unwanted gain... you should not be trying to do this all in one cycle... if you want to be smart, and get into even better condition then you do things geared toward a recomp and not bulking... being its your first cycle, stick to one anabolic, that being test... you can add some sarms in with it and you can get up to 10-15 lbs of lean and clean mass gains that is highly retainable... you could easily get 20 with dbol and test but you will be lucky to keep half, you will deal with a lot of ridiculous side effects and you will get a lot of unwanted fat gain... i have the layout for you.. you can get your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

bro, noone can answer that... you definitely dont want dbol in here after all the hard work you just put in to get in the right range... why would you then immediately ruin it with unwanted gain... you should not be trying to do this all in one cycle... if you want to be smart, and get into even better condition then you do things geared toward a recomp and not bulking... being its your first cycle, stick to one anabolic, that being test... you can add some sarms in with it and you can get up to 10-15 lbs of lean and clean mass gains that is highly retainable... you could easily get 20 with dbol and test but you will be lucky to keep half, you will deal with a lot of ridiculous side effects and you will get a lot of unwanted fat gain... i have the layout for you.. you can get your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Straight outta the mouth of the Master himself... 350mg cyp will suit you well especially in conjunction with the SARMs. Diet and Training dependent I guesstimate 12-15 pound gain easy with the proper intensity and rest. In 12 weeks you're gonna love you some you bro. In 8 you'll be infatuated already lol. Dylan recommended many cycles to me and the first one I tried was at doses lower than I was used to, but OMG it was such a clean bulk and I retained all but 6 pounds of it. You've just entered the Zone...

View attachment 2185

Straight outta the mouth of the Master himself... 350mg cyp will suit you well especially in conjunction with the SARMs. Diet and Training dependent I guesstimate 12-15 pound gain easy with the proper intensity and rest. In 12 weeks you're gonna love you some you bro. In 8 you'll be infatuated already lol. Dylan recommended many cycles to me and the first one I tried was at doses lower than I was used to, but OMG it was such a clean bulk and I retained all but 6 pounds of it. You've just entered the Zone...

View attachment 2185

LOVE IT... i know you were a larger athlete but you took the advice, the same advice i had a very very difficult time implementing myself but i shit you not, and you can speak first hand as you have, especially as someone who has more mass than many, and it flat out works and it saves you so much in terms of side effects and feeling like complete shit... you are supposed to feel on top of the world when you cycle, not like you just got hit by a train everyday... how do you even perform for gains when you do that? its a bitch... this way, you get the gains, you feel damn good and ultimately, extend your life because there's far less strain added... im so happy that many have tried this and have seen firsthand how well it works...

LOVE IT... i know you were a larger athlete but you took the advice, the same advice i had a very very difficult time implementing myself but i shit you not, and you can speak first hand as you have, especially as someone who has more mass than many, and it flat out works and it saves you so much in terms of side effects and feeling like complete shit... you are supposed to feel on top of the world when you cycle, not like you just got hit by a train everyday... how do you even perform for gains when you do that? its a bitch... this way, you get the gains, you feel damn good and ultimately, extend your life because there's far less strain added... im so happy that many have tried this and have seen firsthand how well it works...

It was like hitting the trifecta... gains, great feel and strength still climbed. Never imagined less could be more. Definitely has a place in my arsenal. That's why I practically live on this board lol.

It was like hitting the trifecta... gains, great feel and strength still climbed. Never imagined less could be more. Definitely has a place in my arsenal. That's why I practically live on this board lol.

i love it and everyone loves it that your here often bro... you are a huge part of the family here... we can teach so many how to do this the right way and just get more and more listening and living longer as well as succeeding far more...

Top Bottom