napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber Source

Achilles

Does anyone have a source for Caber and HCG? Need it for my next cycle and tried ordering through reliablerxpharmacy. But they sold of my credit card credentials the next day. So thats a no go.

Does anyone have a source for Caber and HCG? Need it for my next cycle and tried ordering through reliablerxpharmacy. But they sold of my credit card credentials the next day. So thats a no go.

You have evidence of them selling your CC info? I just received my caber order through them and everything was legit.

There's a ton of credit card fraud with those online pharmaceutical companies. That's not anything new. They also are known to rarely have anything legit. Real Cheap caber doesn't exist. I'll tell you that right now.

Got a call from Bank that there was a hold on my card because of international charge. Thought no biggie, heard it was from china and got a little skeptical called them back and the charge was for $500 when my order was only $70... Could be just an incident that they happened at the same time.

Top Bottom