napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Platinum bio trope questions, bad reaction

smalltime854213454

1st time poster, I have been a long time visitor and have learned alot from this site, thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

I have been trying to use the bio-trope and everytime I do it leaves painful itchy lump at the site. I have tried different lengths insulin syringes. They are 10iu bottles and I gently insert 1ml of bacteristatic water into hgh bottle. I wondered if it was jus me so I got 2 different friends to try and they both had same reaction.
I have no problems taking hcg, I take hcg 1 time a day 2 days prior to taking my test.
Should I try a different hgh? Like global anabolics? I really want to use hgh but I dont want to waste anymore $ on it if isn't going to work.

Because of the long travel times, especially in warm months, the bacteriostatic water has a reduced life. It’s supposed to last up to 2 months in the fridge. Mine lasted 3 weeks. The hgh is good, but in summer time it’s probably safer to buy the bacteriostatic water domestically.

I used the stuff that came with my ordered. I also used the pharmaceutical bacteria static water from my trt prescription. Should I contact the source? Everything else has been great, I dont really want to complain to source. I will say that my source is from here. I just wanna be a good customer, not someone who complains. But if the stuff isn't good should I say something? Bottom line is this, the hgh I ordered was from platinum bio, do u guys think would have better luck if I ordered the global anabolics or even the generic? I want to find some good hgh. Thanks for ready and your responses

I think you will become with the back water change. Mine started giving me bumps towards the end of the bottle.

How long does a unopened refrigerated bottle last?? Why wouldn't I have same reaction with the hcg? I want to figure it out. I really want to start taking this stuff.. My old ass needs it lol

1st time poster, I have been a long time visitor and have learned alot from this site, thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

I have been trying to use the bio-trope and everytime I do it leaves painful itchy lump at the site. I have tried different lengths insulin syringes. They are 10iu bottles and I gently insert 1ml of bacteristatic water into hgh bottle. I wondered if it was jus me so I got 2 different friends to try and they both had same reaction.
I have no problems taking hcg, I take hcg 1 time a day 2 days prior to taking my test.
Should I try a different hgh? Like global anabolics? I really want to use hgh but I dont want to waste anymore $ on it if isn't going to work.

I used the stuff that came with my ordered. I also used the pharmaceutical bacteria static water from my trt prescription. Should I contact the source? Everything else has been great, I dont really want to complain to source. I will say that my source is from here. I just wanna be a good customer, not someone who complains. But if the stuff isn't good should I say something? Bottom line is this, the hgh I ordered was from platinum bio, do u guys think would have better luck if I ordered the global anabolics or even the generic? I want to find some good hgh. Thanks for ready and your responses

What you describe is a possible side effect of Hgh, it doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. If you had done a little research, this post wouldn't have been necessary. No worries, I did the research for you.

https://www.rxlist.com/norditropin-s...r.htm#overview

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29197220

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-sup...s/drg-20069416

I've been using Biotrope for over 3 years and have experienced injection site irritation maybe 4 or 5 times through out that time period. Also, Pharmalady has an email address for questions, which is [email protected] In the future if you have any questions concerning her products just send an email to that address and you'll get the information you need. Asking a question isn't complaining, she wants you to be a happy and satisfied customer.

Like to say thank you to e everyone who contributed on this thread!! I got a new bottle of bacteriastatic water, no more bad reactions. Today is my 3rd day taking it, no more issues.

Top Bottom