napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My first "serious" cycle

deelochins

Im new here and always appreciate new opinions..i am 198lbs around 15 bf and looking to build lean muscle, aint everyone?...my diet is super super clean some may say too clean but i am running test e split into 2 pins/week total 500 mg..if its cool i will list the lab? I have ran gear before but def not the proper way but i have done all my research and i know i am ready..i have e blocker on hand if needed and nolva and clomid for pct...i am currently not counting macros as i dont plan on competing but i eat 6 meals a day consisting of alot of brown rice, chicken, turkey, lean red meat, protein shakes in between..really would love something to stack with test..any good suggestions?

The statement that you have an ( E BLOCKER) on hand tells me you need too do a lot more research especially at 15 percent body fat your need an aromitatse inhibitor not an BLocker whatever that is maybe your referring too a serm like nolvadex . you need aromisin or arimidex especially at your body fat level aromitization will be much higher but hey if you want too hold more water than a drowned water buffalo and grow some bitch tits go for it bro

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I may be 10 percent just an estimate...never had a problem with estrogen in earlier cycles with no ancillaries at all

Lol i mean i can see my top 4 abs bottom is close..i am not really worried about abs at the moment but i do train them every other day...i am eating in a calorie surplus so it is pretty hard to keep them in tact..im not fat by any means just wanted some opinions about best option to stack with test for lean gains

Just read the new guy post...im 6 ft 198 been training on and off for 11 years been back on hard now for a year..previous cycles: my first ever was cyp with deca i know not a good 1st but it is what it was lol, no pct either...i train 5 sometimes 6 sometimes 7 days a week, at least 5 tho with high intensity and alot of supersets..i know for lean gains besides test most would say eq but im looking for something that kicks in a lil quicker with better results...if im leaving anything out lmk

The statement that you have an ( E BLOCKER) on hand tells me you need too do a lot more research especially at 15 percent body fat your need an aromitatse inhibitor not an BLocker whatever that is maybe your referring too a serm like nolvadex . you need aromisin or arimidex especially at your body fat level aromitization will be much higher but hey if you want too hold more water than a drowned water buffalo and grow some bitch tits go for it bro

X2. Also, how long has your diet been "super super clean" if you're 15% BF

Dude no idea what my bf is right now should have never guessed...my diet has been clean for around 6 months..i am farely lean just wanting to gain muscle minimal fat/water

X2. Also, how long has your diet been "super super clean" if you're 15% BF
People kill me with this always my diet is perfect and has been for a solid year but still no abs . If I can go from 12 percent body fat in the off season too 4 percent with shredded glutes in 12 weeks your diet is not so on point and what's all this clean mess any how I always hear my diets clean . what are your numbers if you weigh 180 lbs and eat 10 oz chicken and 2 cups of rice at 6 meals your eating clean way too much clean that's 2 grams of protein per lb and 400 grams of carbs .

I was listing things my main meals consist of...ill just forget about it since everyone is just going to bash anyways..thnks tho

You listed things not amounts . I weigh everything its all calculated you can get fat from chicken and rice you need too list amounts or it means nothing I can cut on donuts and bulk on chicken how much

Listed earlier i am in a clean bulk not counting macros not trying to compete...i listen to my body if i need more i give more need less take some away

Did it ever occur to you that MAYYYYYBE you could make some changes in your nutrition and accomplish a shit load more?????

Do you have any idea how lucky you are to be getting advice from Gymjunkie?

You came here asking for critiques and you got 'em. Nobody is bashing you. No one is here to kiss your ass either. The suggestion is to measure everything to the ounce BEACUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO WORK.

I use to think the same thing about my diet! Chicken and rice all the time just got me more bf. I broke down and hired a coach, he set up my diet and I was totally off. Maybe thats what you should consider. I don't compete ether!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I weigh my food year round bulking is more important carbs need too be high too keep insulin elevated and in a surplus so any extra above and beyond needed will store as fat . and I would never be bulking at 15 percent body fat I keep my abs all year long you can't assess water or flatness if your not lean that's how I listen to my body when I wake up if I'm flat I add carbs If I spilled I add cardio and take the carbs from my last meal .

Last edited:
I weigh my food year round bulking is more important carbs need too be high too keep insulin elevated and in a surplus so any extra above and beyond needed will store as fat . and I would never be bulking at 15 percent body fat I keep my abs all year long you can't assess water or flatness if your not lean that's how I listen to my body when I wake up if I'm flat I add carbs If I spilled I add cardio and take the carbs from my last meal .

You should become a coach bro!!

You should become a coach bro!!

I do coach some I only have enough time for a few clients with my job and I compete also . So I don't advertise plus I prefer too work hands on with people train with them some see them weekly in person posing lessons really hard too do it the right way online

I had a feeling you were going to say that. With all the knowledge you were typing.

I appreciate everyones response..i understand and completly agree about weighing each meal just dont have the time to do so...i keep my carbs around my workout which may be one of my problems not getting enough carbs? I am slowly getting leaner each week as my abs are becoming visible and i am getting more vascular..i do not care about how much i weigh just training to look good

Top Bottom