napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please i need some serious advice and guidance

Stevensson96

Hello. I got some of my bloodwork results post cycle. (after mini pct, clomid 25/25/25) i have only ran 2 cycles of sarms in my whole life and 1 cycle of prohormones past in the beginning of 2016. My first cycle was a lgd 4033 10mg 8 weeks and clomid pct 25/25/25. After pct i felt fine and i was off sarms for like over a month or so. Then i decided to run a cycle again and i did a 6 week mk2866. (20mg ed) my plans was to run it for a total of 8 weeks, but i started to feel all bad and did not make any gains, and during my mk2866 cycle my seamen load started to decrease and at the 6th week i jumped on clomid for 3 weeks 25mgs. And since post pct i have been feeling all shitty and have no libido and strength is just decreasing after every gymsession it feels like.. It has now gone 8 weeks since pct. I hope you could give me a guidance guys. I have contacted The endo and i have a time booked in 2 weeks, i also have arimidex, clomid and nolva in hand. Should i wait to run it or Should i jump into it right away? Endo Will look at my bloods once again. I just want to feel normal again.. And keep making gains and have that sexdrive back.. You think a 2nd pct would help? Please i need some seriuous advice.

Shbg: 46

Lh: 0.8

Fsh: 4.39

Testosterone: 1.3

Skickat från min E5823 via Tapatalk

Do you have your reference numbers for these values, or can you at least give us some US values?

I also feel like my metabolism has decreased.. My t3 levels were also in the lower range.

I am really in a panic here..

Oh boy... Enhanced Athlete...
I hope you learned your lesson :(

I would do a 6 week PCT:
(Take the numbers as milligram per day)
Clomid: 50-50-25-25-25-25 mg per day
Nolvadex: 40-40-20-20-20-20 mg per day
Tongkat Ali: 400 to 600mg per day
GW-501516: 20-20-20-20-20-20

That should work. What do you think, Dylan / Rick?

Oh boy... Enhanced Athlete...
I hope you learned your lesson :(

I would do a 6 week PCT:
(Take the numbers as milligram per day)
Clomid: 50-50-25-25-25-25 mg per day
Nolvadex: 40-40-20-20-20-20 mg per day
Tongkat Ali: 400 to 600mg per day
GW-501516: 20-20-20-20-20-20

That should work. What do you think, Dylan / Rick?
you should never be this shut down from sarms... you need an 8 week pct... 6 weeks is not going to be enough here.. hopefully 8 weeks is enough... you need to get on this ASAP... dont panic, just FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 weeks of MK2866)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I see Dylan. I have placed an order on this one. Thank you very much to taking your time on this!
I just want to get normal and keep training hard natty.

I see Dylan. I have placed an order on this one. Thank you very much to taking your time on this!
I just want to get normal and keep training hard natty.

Very good idea bro. You could always try SARMSX products, then you are just being safe. Good stuff always costs good money.
EA's stuff is cheap, but it is also not what they market it to be...

Recover and get back into the glorious house of gains!

I am a former customer of EA. When I took their LGD4033 I had the strangest sensation, my body was telling me to stop, stop, stop. I am very in tune with my body and have learned to listen to it over the years. I don't know what exactly was wrong with their stuff and nothing untoward happened but I did stop after about 3 weeks.

Yeah you guys are propably right.. You get what you pay for. hopefully all this turns out good

I'm sure it will bro, Dylan's given you a very good PCT. Best thing you can do is to follow the instructions and just relax.

Let us know how it goes.

Yeah you guys are propably right.. You get what you pay for. hopefully all this turns out good

It's all good bro. Just consider it a learning lesson for future reference. Always go with what you know is high quality and legit. You don't want to take those risks as you are finding out

i gave you the proper pct to run and i truly hope you learned from this... ask me anytime you are on the fence about something so you can make sure you dont put yourself in this position again

I was just very uneducated (probably still i am) but i truly have learned a alot in the past.. I should have done my research before getting in to PEDs, i am so glad that you guys gave me the guidance. No i dont. Thank you everybody. I will keep you poested in the future!

I was just very uneducated (probably still i am) but i truly have learned a alot in the past.. I should have done my research before getting in to PEDs, i am so glad that you guys gave me the guidance. No i dont. Thank you everybody. I will keep you poested in the future!

absolutely brother... its all a learning experience and now that you are here, you wont have to go through this again

Thanks brother. Learning a lot on this forum. And keep up with the videos on Youtube! Very very informative and great content.

Top Bottom