napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CYCLE help

visuales

I am 5feet 3 weigh 110lbs and I'm 23 what do you think of this cycle?
Sustanon250 1cc 2x week
Deca durobolin 0.5cc 2x week .
Dbol 30mg 15 Days
Anadrol 20mg 15 Days
Liver support 2x daily
Letrozol 1.25mg every 4 days

I am 5feet 3 weigh 110lbs and I'm 23 what do you think of this cycle?
Sustanon250 1cc 2x week
Deca durobolin 0.5cc 2x week .
Dbol 30mg 15 Days
Anadrol 20mg 15 Days
Liver support 2x daily
Letrozol 1.25mg every 4 days
I cant take this seriously. Too young and way too undersized

The stats seem like female but the compounds and use of an ai say it's likely a male. No matter what the case it all screams wrong on many levels

You know what will help you grow muscle - good food and lots of it and heavy regular training . Come back in 5-10 years then you can ask about AAS. Everything you have provided and asked is just wrong on every level.

I'm a male my parents are 5.2 . No growing for me . This is serious and eating lots . I eat chicken and rice 4 times a days I look pretty good but I want to be massive.

If you want to be massive then eating chicken and rice 4x a day isn’t going to get you there. You need to focus on calorie dense, real foods, nothing processed. Try 1-2 lbs red meat, half a jar of peanut butter, half gallon of milk, eggs and cheese spread over 6 meals and then tell me you’re still not gaining before coming on here asking for cycle advice.

If you want to be massive then eating chicken and rice 4x a day isn’t going to get you there. You need to focus on calorie dense, real foods, nothing processed. Try 1-2 lbs red meat, half a jar of peanut butter, half gallon of milk, eggs and cheese spread over 6 meals and then tell me you’re still not gaining before coming on here asking for cycle advice.

Ok thanks my man I will do this

I'm a male my parents are 5.2 . No growing for me . This is serious and eating lots . I eat chicken and rice 4 times a days I look pretty good but I want to be massive.

Either you just aren’t ready for steroids yet. I know you WANT to do them but it’s not a good idea and you would do yourself good if you waited until 25 or at least until you put on 25lbs of muscle the natural way first.

Either you just aren’t ready for steroids yet. I know you WANT to do them but it’s not a good idea and you would do yourself good if you waited until 25 or at least until you put on 25lbs of muscle the natural way first.

Ok thanks for the advice

Top Bottom