napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol

tiltorts

Hey man, I'm 20 years old. I weigh about 130 and need to gain more and cut some. I got offered winstrol and needing to know what kind of vitamins and a little extra tips while im taking it.

Take nothing. Give the Winstrol back. Your too young. Diet plus hard work in the gym is what you need. The senior guys might be able to help you with a good sarm stack. You will need to post your stats and history so they can help you but as far as aas they will tell you the same thing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Food. Thats all you need man. Thats not being sarcastic either. Nutrition is where most people fail and AAS will not fix that or fill in the gaps. If you weigh 130 and "need to gain and cut", that tells me you need to spend much more time building a solid base. Don't rush. Don't look for shortcuts. Training and nutrition. Learn it and learn how to apply it to your body.

You're clearly 'skinny fat' but steroids are not the answer. Your body is still far too vulnerable, ignore me if you wish but I promise you that if you run this cycle you'll end up losing all your gains afterwards.

dude, stop the bull shit right now... NOONE on the planet earth is going to tall you to use steroids at 20 years and weighing the same weight or even less than many females... come on bro... you need to learn how to actually eat... why dont you tell us what you eat in a typical day so we can give the help that you need...

Hey man, I'm 20 years old. I weigh about 130 and need to gain more and cut some. I got offered winstrol and needing to know what kind of vitamins and a little extra tips while im taking it.
Dude you are 20 years old. You are way too young, and you are looking for the easy way out with steroids, yet it doesn't work that way. You just need to learn how to eat and train properly. It's that simple.

Messing with steroids at your age and with your stats is going to be a recipe for disaster

Listen to these men who are trying to help you my brother. You wanna get big..TRAIN EAT
REST REAPEAT FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL GROW AND BE STRONG AS FUCK.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom