napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and GW501516

Downrigt

Hey bros,

My order just came in and I just want to make sure I’m doing this right from the get go. From what I understand from the bottle. 1ml from the measuring squeezer will be my 50mg of S4 and my 20mg of GW501516? Also I workout early in the morning before work. I wake up at 3:20am and usually get to the gym a little after 4am. I going to be taking them then when I wake up with pre workout, (well separate but around the same time) is that fine? Than second does of S4 4-6 hrs later.

GW and s4 is an awesome combo. Just started that myself to get lean for the summer

GW and s4 is an awesome combo. Just started that myself to get lean for the summer

Same here. Just finished my bulk so I will be slowly taking calories down and along with the S4 and GW I’m hoping get lean and add some vascularity. Just did my 4th does (2nd day of S4) I did have trouble falling asleep last night but I think that was just my nervous since I’ve never cycled anything before. Just need to get into a rhythm. Had a great deadlift this morning though.

Same here. Just finished my bulk so I will be slowly taking calories down and along with the S4 and GW I’m hoping get lean and add some vascularity. Just did my 4th does (2nd day of S4) I did have trouble falling asleep last night but I think that was just my nervous since I’ve never cycled anything before. Just need to get into a rhythm. Had a great deadlift this morning though.
S4 should not be interfering with sleep so it should be something else

Biggest change I’ve noticed so far on S4 is the little chronic muscle sores I’ve had in my forearm/biceps for the last 2 months are subsiding greatly. Also the recovery is insane. Go hard and hardly feel sore. Felt an early increase in strength in the first week that has since leveled out. Had a day or two of a slight vision issue in very dark rooms but now that’s gone. Starting for my third week I’m going to bump up to 60mg.

Last edited:
Top Bottom