napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do you prefer HGH or MK-677?

you cant go wrong either way... hgh is obviously stronger but 677 is cheaper and long term would have less chance of side effects... short term, hgh would have less sides because 677 sides come earlier but long term, the hgh sides could be much more dangerous and clearly you need to run them both long term

you cant go wrong either way... hgh is obviously stronger but 677 is cheaper and long term would have less chance of side effects... short term, hgh would have less sides because 677 sides come earlier but long term, the hgh sides could be much more dangerous and clearly you need to run them both long term
Is one better for anti-aging and one better for muscle hyperplasia?

You mentioned before you use hgh. Why inject over using an oral if they are similar?
Because at the time my source only had HGH. I also like pinning... I like mixing the compound the whole process. It relaxes me.

Is one better for anti-aging and one better for muscle hyperplasia?
You can achieve these you mentioned with both compounds. It really comes down to quality. I've seen some people get better bloodwork numbers with MK677 than with their HGH. If you can get high quality pharma grade HGH such as Pfizer that's definitely the best way to go but if you're on a budget MK677 is a great alternative. You have to figure out what works best for you. It's not something someone can answer for you.

You can achieve these you mentioned with both compounds. It really comes down to quality. I've seen some people get better bloodwork numbers with MK677 than with their HGH. If you can get high quality pharma grade HGH such as Pfizer that's definitely the best way to go but if you're on a budget MK677 is a great alternative. You have to figure out what works best for you. It's not something someone can answer for you.
I get everything through PharmaLady.
I guess results can vary depending on the response to mk677.

I get everything through PharmaLady.
I guess results can vary depending on the response to mk677.
Anti aging, hyperplasia, and healing all happen long term. You would have to run HGH or MK677 year round and include it into your lifestyle. It's not something that happens overnight, or during a 12 week cycle. You can benefit from increased IGF short term but there are much more affordable ways to do that.

Anti aging, hyperplasia, and healing all happen long term. You would have to run HGH or MK677 year round and include it into your lifestyle. It's not something that happens overnight, or during a 12 week cycle. You can benefit from increased IGF short term but there are much more affordable ways to do that.
Is there a suggested max on mk677 where side effects outweigh benefits? Or like you take more over a shorter period like with hgh for certain types of recovery? PharmaLady comes in 10mg doses and I’ve seen 25mg as the recommended dose for mk677.

Is there a suggested max on mk677 where side effects outweigh benefits? Or like you take more over a shorter period like with hgh for certain types of recovery? PharmaLady comes in 10mg doses and I’ve seen 25mg as the recommended dose for mk677.
I don't really like to talk about my dosages anymore. You have to find out what works for you. Everybody is different when it comes to benefits to side effects ratios.

Ok makes sense. You mentioned there are cheaper ways to increase igf-1 than hgh or mk677? Besides strength training and diet I think you mean?

Top Bottom