First SARMS Cycle!

GingerJesus2K

Hello all!

I am getting ready to start my first cycle, this will consist of:

Ostarine, 30mg/ED in the am.
S4, 25mg/ED am, 25 mg/ED pm
GW, 10 mg/ED 8am, 10 mg/ED 8pm
DGA Post CT, 5 capsules/ED before bed.

I will be doing all of these for 12 weeks, all together. This is nearly identical to Dylan Gemelli’s triple stack cycle from years past.

My question is, what would you recommend for PCT?

I was thinking of doing the DGA Post CT for my 3 week PCT after my cycle, but I wasn’t sure if that alone would suffice? If I need to add anything else, please let me know!

Thanks for the responses in advance!

Last edited:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan

I have been following your posts for years. Thank you for the collaboration you make.
I am 40 yo, 225lbs, 6-4" guy. I am going to start this exact cycle this TUE with a friend that is 43 yo.

Simple question: I purchased the DGA Post PCT via Amazon. I see it comes with 150 capsules. Is it to take 5 capsules per day? Just calculating how many bottles We will need.

Thanks,
MFDS

Hi Dylan

I have been following your posts for years. Thank you for the collaboration you make.
I am 40 yo, 225lbs, 6-4" guy. I am going to start this exact cycle this TUE with a friend that is 43 yo.

Simple question: I purchased the DGA Post PCT via Amazon. I see it comes with 150 capsules. Is it to take 5 capsules per day? Just calculating how many bottles We will need.

Thanks,
MFDS
each bottle should last you exactly one month bro

Hey bro,

Cardarine should be taken 30 min before workout, or in the am time? What's the recommended?
I usually workout 7:30pm (evening).

Thanks,
MFDS

Hey bro,

Cardarine should be taken 30 min before workout, or in the am time? What's the recommended?
I usually workout 7:30pm (evening).

Thanks,
MFDS
It has a long half life so it doesn't really matter but an hour before workout every day is ok.

Top Bottom