napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your new SARMS sponsor! SARMS4Sale

RCS

#1 SARMS PROVIDER
Hi ISARMS community!! We are your new SARMS sponsor, RCS. We are extremely excited to be the newest member to your amazing community. We have long wanted to be here with you and the day is finally here. We strive to provide the highest quality products as well as customer service. We are a customer first company and will do everything we can to ensure everyone is always beyond happy with our products and service. We stand by our quality, customer service and prices. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions/comments/concerns.

Visit us at https://researchchemicals.co/

THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its so awesome to have you guys here! Great prices, more selection and clearly much more communication. Im going to have to try the yk-11 soon!

I already had a Australian customer place an order no problems.

Holy crap this stuff is on 🔥🔥
Is it supposed to burn my tongue this bad! Lol
Can I mix it with water or something? Wow

The stuff I had before was like a thick sugary syrup, more sweet.

This is waaaay different (hopefully that?s a good thing) but omg it?s hard to take straight

Just placed my first order, and right off the bat the customer service is great. They contacted me immediately to clarify a shipping issue, and within about 10 minutes I had a shipping confirmation with tracking number. The extra personal concern is nice to see! Very friendly as well.

Just placed my first order, and right off the bat the customer service is great. They contacted me immediately to clarify a shipping issue, and within about 10 minutes I had a shipping confirmation with tracking number. The extra personal concern is nice to see! Very friendly as well.
Awesome to hear bro. Thanks for the feedback

nice brother!!! keep us updated on your results and post pics if possible!

c204c023149c2a0ab593222658a2ef36.png

6 Weeks in
5 10 235 lbs
GW-501516
MK-2866
LGD-4033
MK-677

Top Bottom