napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon and SubQ?

And as for scary..most people agree that the quads are one of the most dangerous spots to inject because of nerves n veins...I myself prefer em, but it takes practice to find the right spot for you...supposedly the ventro glutes has neither nerves nor veins.it's considered the best spot overall

And as for scary..most people agree that the quads are one of the most dangerous spots to inject because of nerves n veins...I myself prefer em, but it takes practice to find the right spot for you...supposedly the ventro glutes has neither nerves nor veins.it's considered the best spot overall

Why do you prefer quads to the ventro glutes?

Im guessing you've injected into the ventro glute then? Did you experience any post injection pain in the ventro glute area?

Im guessing if the ventro glutes have no veins or nerves you probably dont need to aspirate

I prefer quads because I have 2 hands to control the syringe..I dont aspirate delts because my fingers can't do it...the ventro carries pip like every where else but it mostly depends on the compounds/mgs..it's pretty sore the 1st time or two because it's virgin muscle..but that goes for anywhere

Im currently pinning every day and i too prefer ventroglutes and quads. Ive hit a vein in my quad but it doesnt hurt it just bled a little and left a bruise. I still like quads for the fact you can control better. Just experiment with the different sites bro youll find where you prefer. And definately aspirate just quick enough to make sure blood doesnt come back in the syringe, ppl will say youll never be in a vein but i have once already. Doesnt hurt to make sure.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Im currently pinning every day and i too prefer ventroglutes and quads. Ive hit a vein in my quad but it doesnt hurt it just bled a little and left a bruise. I still like quads for the fact you can control better. Just experiment with the different sites bro youll find where you prefer. And definately aspirate just quick enough to make sure blood doesnt come back in the syringe, ppl will say youll never be in a vein but i have once already. Doesnt hurt to make sure.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity, will the quads accommodate 2 or 3cc's of oil in one pin?

I've put 5 in quads n five in ventro..I put 2 in shoulder but Dylan has put 5 in his I heard him say before..I just can't keep a steady hand that long on delts

I've put 5 in quads n five in ventro..I put 2 in shoulder but Dylan has put 5 in his I heard him say before..I just can't keep a steady hand that long on delts

That's crazy! I don't even have any 5cc barrels, just 3cc,lol Been meaning to experiment with the delts, but haven't worked up the nerve yet.

Man the delts are butter..can't fuck em up

Just pinned delts for the first time and you're right, smooth as butter! The only issue I had was once i withdrew the needle, some oil dripped out. I was like wtf, totally wasn't expecting that! Did I not go deep enough? It was only .5cc and I used a 23ga 1" needle and went in about 3/4"

Top Bottom