napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone and AI dosage adjustment after bloodwork? (TRT)

Romes20

Curious about some input about how to modify my TRT dosage. Currently cruising on Pharma/Perrigo Testosterone at 100mg e5d and my bloodwork came back saying that my total testosterone was at an even 1000ng/dl. Most recent injection was Sunday morning and bloodwork was taken the following Wednesday morning. Total Cholesterol was 179, with HDL at 103. Hemoglobin and RBC was *just* outside of range and Estrodiol was slightly higher than ideal at 53. No estrogen symptoms reported. Haven't been using an AI while at a low amount, but have plenty of Aromasin on hand.

I feel like if after that many days, my Test levels are at 1000, that I could probably back the dosage down a bit and the other borderline issues would resolve themselves. My thoughts are to either try either 80mg e5d OR go back to Sat/Tues or Sun/Wed schedule of 75-80mg each day for fewer peaks/valleys. More stability might benefit as well. Also curious as to if the consensus would be that lowering that dosage even further would be ideal, or if adding in Aromasin at 12.5 twice a week or even 6.25 eod would be better. Might be nice to keep Estrogen at around 30.

If any other information from bloods is helpful, I'll happily post up when able.

do you have a history of high estrogen because that seems quite odd to be that high with that little amount of dosing... your test is high for that dose too... are you completely sure its dosed properly?

Not to my knowledge and previous bloodwork as far as the estrogen goes. Also, Stats are 33 years old, 6', 199lbs presently, between 11-12%bf.
would like to think that it is dosed properly as I got it straight from the pharmacy. That is the only thing I am taking presently. I have recently been experiencing an increase in body acne and ingrown hairs that I had never experienced with higher dosages (300-400mg/wk), and never experienced estrogen signs or symptoms when on and using Aromasin at 12.5 eod. So it does make me wonder if it is overdosed. My big concern is that long term those first few days of supra-physiological levels could be counterproductive in terms of health and goals when off cycle.

Prolactin was in middle of range as well. (10.5)

Not to my knowledge as far as the estrogen goes. Also, Stats are 33 years old, 6', 199lbs presently, between 11-12%bf.
would like to think that it is dosed properly as I got it straight from the pharmacy. That is the only thing I am taking presently. I have recently been experiencing an increase in body acne and ingrown hairs that I had never experienced with higher dosages (300-400mg/wk) so it does make me wonder if it is overdosed. My big concern is that long term those first few days of supra-physiological levels could be counterproductive in terms of health and goals when off cycle.
i would think it would be dosed right from the pharmacy but EVERYTHING you are saying indicates you are definitely using more than you think... i would scale it back to 75 mg every 5 days and see if that changes anything bro because its just not adding up to me whatsoever... run your aromasin at 6.25 mg every other day for now and see how that does with the lower dose... we can assess from there

My personal opinion is if you can reduce your test dose to lower your estradiol to below 40 AND still keep your total testosterone level greater than 700ng/dL .....that is far superior to using an AI

There is a bit more to consider other than TT and Estradiol when dialing in your TRT
Check your Free Test level, SHBG,DHT and cortisol
They are all interconnected

Btw..your test isn't overdosed... 120mg per week producing 1000ng/dl is right where one would expect it to be
Do you have a baseline estradiol level from before TRT?
How long ago was your last cycle?

Last edited:
That is my line of thinking too! I'd like my average Test to be between 700-800 and estrogen to definitely be under 40! I'll try the 75mg e5d and throw in a little Aromasin too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is my line of thinking too! I'd like my average Test to be between 700-800 and estrogen to definitely be under 40! I'll try the 75mg e5d and throw in a little Aromasin too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
i agree with buen and i think if you do the recommendation i gave you that you will be right in the ranges you want bro

Top Bottom