napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms or steroids

thank you very much bro! How much can I expect to gain from this? I will obviously have my diet and training on point!

I really don't like this question bro, because there are so many variables and everyone is so different, so I can't answer that for you. I can say that it gives you the best chance for size and strength if you have the right diet and training to go with it.

You have time to get a couple of sarms cycles under your belt first. Then at around 25 you can run a sarms cycle plus some test cyp at around 300mg. Take your time and get there safely.

At a body weight of 84kg, what will serve you best is increasing your calorie intake, mainly protein and a few carbs.

You said you can't grow anymore and you're as young as you are? You need to eat more food, plain and simple. At least 300 grams of protein every day at your body weight consistently, and as you gain size, your protein intake needs to increase more.

At 235 lbs fairly lean right now, I have to get in at least 400 grams of protein daily or I will not grow.

You can grow. Eat more food. Not shitty supplement powders to fill in 150 grams of protein. Meat, eggs and milk.

And be lifting to failure in the gym, no matter which rep range you choose. Do max reps every set. Push beyond your limits without injuring yourself. Give your body a reason it needs to be bigger and stronger.

With a sarms stack and increased protein intake, you should easily gain 10lbs.

Last edited:
im happy to see your actually listening and understanding... your far too young for steroid use right now and would be making such a huge mistake using them... however, it seems you actually not only listened but understand the dangers there and why it is such a bad idea... thats so nice to see and hear...

sarms are definitely the best option for you... what is your main goal from the stack?

my main goal is to basically put on some lean mass. Already got a good stack for that bro.

heres another

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom