bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol & Test E

Dougie1982

Hi Dylan,
I was just wondering if you could give your opinion regarding a cycle of
50mg of Anadrol 1-4 Weeks
400mg Test E 1-12 Weeks
AI 12.5mg EOD
My question is would Nolvadex need to be taken during Weeks 1-4 to combat the potential Gyno sides of the Anadrol? I am aware Anadrol doesn’t aromatise....so the AI potentially would only be working for the Test.
Any clarity would be really appreciated

some people do run nolvadex with anadrol and i dont see any issue with it but at 400 mg of test, i would run an ai from the start... you could lower the dose and run nolvadex with it... anadrol is tough because it doesnt convert yet has estrogenic side effects so there is a belief that nolvadex is what to use with it... so that is perfectly fine

Hi Dylan, thanks for your reply, really appreciate it. On a side note, absolutely love your videos!
Planning on running the AI all the way through for the Test, as for the Nolva, would you suggest running it all the way through as well or just for the duration of the Anadrol? Was going to run at 20mg ED for the 4 weeks.
As you mention Anadrol is a tricky one, less black and white than Dbol from what I’ve researched.
Thanks again!

OP can you provide your stats? Anadrol is a very potent steroid. How many cycles have you ran?

Hey guys
I’m 35
6ft 90kg at 13% BF
I’ve run previous cycles in the past but nothing in the last 4 years.
Previous cycles have been (4)
Test P 300/400mg pw & Winstrol 50mg ed
I have Anadrol, Test E and Tren E
Never take my Test above 400 pw
Happy to only run one compound again to see how my body reacts and then introduce the another compound on next cycle. Keen not to run more than 2 at the same time. Had great results on the other cycles with no sides and ran full PCT.
Happy to take on board opinions as I’ve not started taking anything and just been to have my blood work done today.
Would appreciate feedback

Hey guys
I’m 35
6ft 90kg at 13% BF
I’ve run previous cycles in the past but nothing in the last 4 years.
Previous cycles have been (4)
Test P 300/400mg pw & Winstrol 50mg ed
I have Anadrol, Test E and Tren E
Never take my Test above 400 pw
Happy to only run one compound again to see how my body reacts and then introduce the another compound on next cycle. Keen not to run more than 2 at the same time. Had great results on the other cycles with no sides and ran full PCT.
Happy to take on board opinions as I’ve not started taking anything and just been to have my blood work done today.
Would appreciate feedback

I'm a "get the most from the least kinda guy".....if you can roll with test only then roll with it. If you've been off for 4 years you should do nicely with just test.

Agreed with EZ. Go back to basics and start with test only. 350 a week for 12 weeks is a good dose. You can also add sarms to that if you'd like

I'm a "get the most from the least kinda guy".....if you can roll with test only then roll with it. If you've been off for 4 years you should do nicely with just test.
i like that advice as well... maybe add a few sarms to the test dose and thats plenty for now

You could also just do test and run anadrol for pre work out . I been enjoying it just for when I go to the gym and then your not over doing it and have nice energy for the work out .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom