napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SarmsX vs Sarms1 Comparison

Alright u have my attention... Have u found sarmsx 2b legit? Are there any labs even testing this stuff?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

you wont get any lab tests from any chem site... if you do, chances are high its a fake... they dont pass those types of things around... not with sarms... your not supposed to do that with anything but ive seen very few peptide places do that and their products actually sucked... it was such a disappointment at a much younger age for me to see... it really got my attention early on in all this...

as far as sarms x, personally, i have used about every company you can find with sarms and they are far above anything i have ever encountered and that was my reasoning for ever having any type of association with them in general... thats really up to you to ultimately decide but there's so many happy users with sarms x that i will just let that speak for itself... its just up to you bro... many have been jaded in the past or just have set opinions and unfortunately, it makes some miss out on things... its just up to you...

you wont get any lab tests from any chem site... if you do, chances are high its a fake... they dont pass those types of things around... not with sarms... your not supposed to do that with anything but ive seen very few peptide places do that and their products actually sucked... it was such a disappointment at a much younger age for me to see... it really got my attention early on in all this...

as far as sarms x, personally, i have used about every company you can find with sarms and they are far above anything i have ever encountered and that was my reasoning for ever having any type of association with them in general... thats really up to you to ultimately decide but there's so many happy users with sarms x that i will just let that speak for itself... its just up to you bro... many have been jaded in the past or just have set opinions and unfortunately, it makes some miss out on things... its just up to you...
Thanks for taking the time... I'll give em a try n update next month. Stay strong brutha [emoji123] [emoji123]

Thanks for taking the time... I'll give em a try n update next month. Stay strong brutha [emoji123] [emoji123]

im always here to help... sorry if i came off strong... im very passionate about things i believe in... you need ANYTHING at all, dont hesitate to let me know!

im always here to help... sorry if i came off strong... im very passionate about things i believe in... you need ANYTHING at all, dont hesitate to let me know!
NP I'm used to a lot of testosterone round here! Lol

Sarmsx is a company I can stand behind 100%. Dylan and I have both been there dealing with sarms1 and other companies in the past, and their product quality is laughable in comparison

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sarmsx is a company I can stand behind 100%. Dylan and I have both been there dealing with sarms1 and other companies in the past, and their product quality is laughable in comparison

I'm secretly going to try n swap my wife's bottle out n hope she doesn't notice.... See if she says anything different is happening. I'll casually ask here n there. Keep u posted

I'm secretly going to try n swap my wife's bottle out n hope she doesn't notice.... See if she says anything different is happening. I'll casually ask here n there. Keep u posted

lol that's funny but I bet you and her will see a difference. and one thing you will find here is honesty if you read all the cycle logs from pure essence, which is sarmsx now you will see the honest reviews by users ill link a thread to you but you cant go wrong with it for sure

Alright brofessor, sarmsx has touched down! Delivery was quick. I'll update ina week or 2

Looking forward to your thoughts on your update bro!

Just read this and had to join to comment. I'm new to PED's and wanted to try sarms. AAS is not an option for me so sarms seemed like a good edge for a 45 plus old male. I did some research and watched a bunch of the youtube videos that Dylan made. I joined evo and bought sarms from sarms1 because of videos and boards. I realized last week that Dylan is not even associated with sarms1 anymore.

My point is, it is hard to stay on top of this and get good advice. Honesty can go along way. In this thread alone I have read that testing is not done. Is that true? Other companies ask for and receive Certificates of Analysis for the sarm source. Another thing I keep hearing is that any sarm in a pill form is junk. The evo board spreads this all the time. Again, this is not true. You can take any chemical and put it in pill form. Could you slip pro-hormones in, yes I guess you could. You could also provide bunk in liquid form.

My experience with sarms1 has been I think I got LGD, but if anything it might be under dosed. To be fair though, I never made it to the 10mg/day. I bumped up to 7.5 after 4 days and stayed there for 4 weeks.

To say the least, the entire experience has been a pain in the ass. I realize that one boards sponsored by sarms are going to be loyal to that company, but spreading false information is not needed. Let the product stand on its own.

I may. I'm a pretty frustrated with the process to be honest. You don't want to read what you bought may be junk. And I hate reading misinformation. I was going to start a new post on mixing sarms. I thought besides guys getting bun, say PH, mixing sarms could lead to suppression issues. Some sarms are A list and should be mixed with the B list ( not even samrs in some cases). For example, stack MK-2866 with Gw, or LGD with SR9009. But I read guys taking LGD, MK-2866, and S4 all at the same time. The body only has so many receptors.

Pour out the sarms1 and pour in the Sarmsx

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can personally say that sarms1 s4 I had to take 75-100mg to get vision side effects and results and my first bottle of Sarmsx gave me Wicked vision sides at 50mg... And I mean that in a good way. That means SARMS1 was very underdosed.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just read this and had to join to comment. I'm new to PED's and wanted to try sarms. AAS is not an option for me so sarms seemed like a good edge for a 45 plus old male. I did some research and watched a bunch of the youtube videos that Dylan made. I joined evo and bought sarms from sarms1 because of videos and boards. I realized last week that Dylan is not even associated with sarms1 anymore.

My point is, it is hard to stay on top of this and get good advice. Honesty can go along way. In this thread alone I have read that testing is not done. Is that true? Other companies ask for and receive Certificates of Analysis for the sarm source. Another thing I keep hearing is that any sarm in a pill form is junk. The evo board spreads this all the time. Again, this is not true. You can take any chemical and put it in pill form. Could you slip pro-hormones in, yes I guess you could. You could also provide bunk in liquid form.

My experience with sarms1 has been I think I got LGD, but if anything it might be under dosed. To be fair though, I never made it to the 10mg/day. I bumped up to 7.5 after 4 days and stayed there for 4 weeks.

To say the least, the entire experience has been a pain in the ass. I realize that one boards sponsored by sarms are going to be loyal to that company, but spreading false information is not needed. Let the product stand on its own.
COA's are completeky worthless because they can easily be faked. I've seen it done a thousand times so that really holds no water.

Also just because you can put things in pills doesn't make them the ideal form of delivery. Your bioavailability can change considerably depending on how it's administered. This happens with medications and sarms are no different

Top Bottom