napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

POST CT by DGA Nutrition

JOJO562

just placed my order. decided to go with 2 bottles for the buy 2 get 1 free. so i got 3. cant wait to run this in place of HCG, and cant wait to see how it works running through out my whole 6 week PCT . ll update as soon as i get it . stay tuned

just placed my order. decided to go with 2 bottles for the buy 2 get 1 free. so i got 3. cant wait to run this in place of HCG, and cant wait to see how it works running through out my whole 6 week PCT . ll update as soon as i get it . stay tuned

Nice bro! Yes please keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good deal bro. Let us know how everything goes

You’re going to love product. Best on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bro! Yes please keep us updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cant wait. BTW how long does it usually take to ship? ordered last week and got the confirmation email that the order was processed but haven got anything else yet lol

cant wait. BTW how long does it usually take to ship? ordered last week and got the confirmation email that the order was processed but haven got anything else yet lol
its usually rather quick.. pm me your order number and i'll get with customer service and find out

I understand that the post CT is to reverse testosterone repression. Would it have any benefit outside of a cycle? Just curious.

Top Bottom