napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hair loss and estrogen

theranch2

Hey everyone,

Just looking at getting some suggestions on my next cycle. Looking for help with a cycle that causes the least amount of hair loss, and least amount of estrogen. I'm 47, 170, 5 8, and really looking to stay lean and add some size. Past cycles have been Rad, YK, GW, MK 2866, S4, and currently 300wk Test E. Doing a little research is see hair loss friendly is:
Deca-Durabolin
NPP
Equipose
DHB
Anavar
Turinabol

And lowest on converting to estrogen:

Trenbolone
Anavar
Winstrol
Primobolan

I will be continuing Test, which I do know can cause hair loss, and converts, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

if you are prone to mpb then any steroid can cause hair loss... dht's in particular can cause it the most... so anavar for one would not be the best option being a dht... dht's also wont convert to estrogen but if you have never used steroids, there's no real way to tell aside from picking things less likely...

I give everyone the same advice. If hair loss is of any concern to you stay away from steroids.

I give everyone the same advice. If hair loss is of any concern to you stay away from steroids.
i agree... you can always test the waters but the minute you see it starting it, i would highly recommend stopping because its not going to get any better... sarms and peptides would be the far better option is hair loss is a concern... there would not be any concern there

Have you thought about giving SARMs a try? They do not have the androgenic properties that AAS have, nor do they convert to DHT or Estrogen.

I've tried, Rad,Gw,MK677,MK2866,YK,S4. Had the worst vision sides, even splitting doses, and lowering. Was thinking adding RAD again on my next test cycle. This is my first test only cycle, and I'm enjoying the results, and was just curious on suggestions for another steroid with the least sides for estrogen and hair loss.

I've tried, Rad,Gw,MK677,MK2866,YK,S4. Had the worst vision sides, even splitting doses, and lowering. Was thinking adding RAD again on my next test cycle. This is my first test only cycle, and I'm enjoying the results, and was just curious on suggestions for another steroid with the least sides for estrogen and hair loss.
s4 hits everyone differently and some just are not cut out for it... rad or mk2866 would be great options!

I liked Rad, and Mk2866, and to be honest, YK I think might have been my favorite. I will add Rad and 2866 along with my Test next cycle in May1st.

I liked Rad, and Mk2866, and to be honest, YK I think might have been my favorite. I will add Rad and 2866 along with my Test next cycle in May1st.
thats going to be a bad ass cycle man... make sure to keep us updated on your results

Top Bottom