napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

please Help with steroids

baazfar

Hi sir,

im from India, I have question I will going to run my first cycle of testa Ethanate + deca + boldi + stanazole + anavor..

could you please let me how's this cycle what can I expect from this cycle..

You can expect major problems because the cycle is a disaster.....and no 1 has a crystal ball.

Post your full stats.

bro, you cannot be serious... that is way way way way way way way way way way too much on a first cycle... thats crazy man... your first cycle is TEST ONLY!!

what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat?

Bro you can't use all of that shit on a first cycle. I'm assuming by your post this is a first cycle. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Wait you forgot the kick starters of Dbol, adrol and srdrol in there. sheesh!!! SMH 1st cycle?

I always think these types of questions have t o be trolls. This is why I cant repeatedly stay on this board. Way too much stupidity and the same shit being asked over and over.

Hi sir,

im from India, I have question I will going to run my first cycle of testa Ethanate + deca + boldi + stanazole + anavor..

could you please let me how's this cycle what can I expect from this cycle..
You can expect to get fucked up and be very sorry you ever touched aas. You basically wanna run every compound there is. I bet youre skinny and been working out about 3 whole months and reached ur genetic plateau. No ai. No caber. No pct. Plus i bet your gonna run bout 3 gms of aas for bout 20 weeks....smdh kids these days....no work ethic

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I always think these types of questions have t o be trolls. This is why I cant repeatedly stay on this board. Way too much stupidity and the same shit being asked over and over.
these are NOT trolls whatsoever... many of these are actual emails i get and by not helping, it would be only doing these people a disservice and hurting them even more than they already are doing to themselves...

bro, you cannot be serious... that is way way way way way way way way way way too much on a first cycle... thats crazy man... your first cycle is TEST ONLY!!

what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat?

age = 25
height = 5'10
weight = 80kg
bodyfat = 18%

Cycle is for 10 weeks

250ml - Testa ethanate
250ml - deca
250ml - Boldi
==========
Oral: Stanazole and anavor

You are too fat to start an aas cycle. When you do get down to 12%bf or less you should run test only.

A sarms stack could help you cut up, checkout Dylan's numerous videos on the subject.

yes this is my first cycle , i have been working out from last 15 months , my age is 25 , height 5'10 , weight 80kg , body fat around 20% , My goal is to get lean with moderate amount of muscle mass.

Thank you

Bro, you are NOWHERE near your genetic limits after 15 months training.

Your goals can be easily and safely met with sarms, let Dylan give you a layout.

15 months??? bro, come on man... what are you doing here? you dont know what you are doing... thats absurd to want to use steroids in your condition and with NO training because 15 months is NOTHING... you need to get yourself under control and stop being foolish bro... dont let others mislead you or you are going to severely hurt yourself... stop this nonsense man

You have no business using syeroids whatsoever bro. You are not in the proper shape or condition and you haven't paid your dues. You are very very far from your genetic potential. You need some serious diet help and to likely overhaul your training as well. That will do wonders for you

Top Bottom