napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)

HUGEBANKS

Mr. Gemelli, I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) earlier this year. I have been off steroids for approx 4-5 months now. Im looking for a safe alternative. What is your opinion on using SARMS with my kidney disease? I have had to change my diet and training dramatically. I get 80g of protein a day and can not train as intense as I use to. I was hoping SARMS would help me at least maintain the physique I have worked so hard to get.

Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Gemelli, I was diagnosed with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) earlier this year. I have been off steroids for approx 4-5 months now. Im looking for a safe alternative. What is your opinion on using SARMS with my kidney disease? I have had to change my diet and training dramatically. I get 80g of protein a day and can not train as intense as I use to. I was hoping SARMS would help me at least maintain the physique I have worked so hard to get.

Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
sarms would be a lot safer and something you can use on a more long term basis.. not to mention they are designed to prevent muscle wastage so that is a huge benefit in your particular situation... let me know what kind of goals you have and i can set you up a stack...

I think it would be a great idea but I'm not a doctor. I I don't think it will be bad for your kidneys though bro.

sarms would be a lot safer and something you can use on a more long term basis.. not to mention they are designed to prevent muscle wastage so that is a huge benefit in your particular situation... let me know what kind of goals you have and i can set you up a stack...

Ive busted my ass to get where i am, i finally got my pro card and want to at least keep most of what ive worked so hard to obtain. I was told i couldnt compete again but i honestly feel i could but i would never look like i use to. My main goal right now is to stay healthy and maintain/add lean muscle and drop fat and help endurance.. I was told to not train as intense as i use to because the muscle releases myoglobin when its broken down and that chemical can do more damage to my kidney. I was diagnosed years ago with low test, i have been off gear 5 months now and need to see a doc about trt. im super low right now, no sex drive, always tired, no strength/endurance, body aches all over all the time etc. Any stack info you can help me with would be great. i was thinking lgd4033, rad140 and sr9009...?

Ive busted my ass to get where i am, i finally got my pro card and want to at least keep most of what ive worked so hard to obtain. I was told i couldnt compete again but i honestly feel i could but i would never look like i use to. My main goal right now is to stay healthy and maintain/add lean muscle and drop fat and help endurance.. I was told to not train as intense as i use to because the muscle releases myoglobin when its broken down and that chemical can do more damage to my kidney. I was diagnosed years ago with low test, i have been off gear 5 months now and need to see a doc about trt. im super low right now, no sex drive, always tired, no strength/endurance, body aches all over all the time etc. Any stack info you can help me with would be great. i was thinking lgd4033, rad140 and sr9009...?
i would go with a different stack to be more conducive to your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i would go with a different stack to be more conducive to your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the information. Im super cautious with my kidney situation. Im secondary fsgs stage 3 (of 5) so i cant screw anything up. Changing the diet has been the hardest part. 80g protein a day isnt much lol

Thank you for the information. Im super cautious with my kidney situation. Im secondary fsgs stage 3 (of 5) so i cant screw anything up. Changing the diet has been the hardest part. 80g protein a day isnt much lol
shit , i completely understand and you are right, 80 grams is nothing... i get close to that in one meal with chicken LOL so i understand bro... this cycle will be perfect for you...

shit , i completely understand and you are right, 80 grams is nothing... i get close to that in one meal with chicken LOL so i understand bro... this cycle will be perfect for you...

1 last question, i have low test levels and plan to see a doctor about it very soon. Would RAD140 cause my test levels to rise? Ive been off gear for 5 months and now im really feeling it or rather NOT feeling it lol So im hoping that the doc will prescribe 100-200mg a wek or would rad140 do it naturally?

1 last question, i have low test levels and plan to see a doctor about it very soon. Would RAD140 cause my test levels to rise? Ive been off gear for 5 months and now im really feeling it or rather NOT feeling it lol So im hoping that the doc will prescribe 100-200mg a wek or would rad140 do it naturally?
no, it will not raise your test levels at all bro

Top Bottom