napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for first ever cycle.

Rambo84

Hi,

I have been working out for past 11 weeks now (4-5 days a week). I am at 160lbs now, 6' tall and 14% body fat. My goal is to put on roughly 15lbs. Looking forward to hear suggestions for my first ever cycle. Until now I have been consuming only whey protein and creatine. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks

Hi,

I have been working out for past 11 weeks now (4-5 days a week). I am at 160lbs now, 6' tall and 14% body fat. My goal is to put on roughly 15lbs. Looking forward to hear suggestions for my first ever cycle. Until now I have been consuming only whey protein and creatine. Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks

you havent been working out long enough and you are too underweight to use steroids..

Last edited:
you havent been working out long enough and you are too underweight to lose steroids..

Thanks for your response. I apologize, I should have made it clear. I have been working out for past 12 months but have been a regular for past 11 weeks.
What would be an ideal weight to start a cycle and an ideal workout duration?

Thanks again.

11 weeks is not even close to long enough bro... Holy shit... That's not even 3 months.... Dude come on now this is the shit that pisses me off.... 11 weeks? If you can't be motivated to go to the gym without the use of steroids you will not be successful in the lifestyle at all... That is just the gods honest truth man. It's offensive to people like us who have been training for years and years to build a strong foundation before ever touching steroids. Steroids are not a solution, you will not do one cycle and be absolutely jacked it will NOT happen. You might gain 10 pounds of lean mass at BEST, saying is to there is absolutely no way you have any clue what to do should you use steroids. You are 6 feet tall and 160 pounds? At 14% bf? How is that even possible you sound highly underweight to me. You have not been training long enough and you most definitely need to get your diet in check because you are not eating enough I can tell you that right now. You are one percent off on bf for someone who should even be cycling, you are underweight, and you need to establish an effective workout routine and diet plan, also getting years of training naturally under your belt. I am 6'2 210 pounds at 10-11% bf, I trained naturally for 5 years and did great.

Now for the positive aspect. Bro trust me it is not something you want to get into with almost no experience. If it is sonething you wish to pursue one day, great. But take the time now to train hard, eat A LOT, and over the next few years research while you are still gaining naturally. I'm not saying you will never be ready but now is not the time. You need to know what can happen, what will happen, and what shouldn't happen. What would you do if you started growing tits? You don't know do you? These are things you need to know how to prevent, you need to know how to properly recover after a cycle. These are very important things to know, steroids shut down your body's ability to naturally produce testosterone. You need to know how to correct that when the cycle is over, how do you get your body back to its natural levels? There is much research that needs to be done man... It's not smoking pot or drinking, you don't just do it and get the desired effect. And as for first cycle ideas, although I believe this forum is at the top of the food chain, you can find that answer even on the shittiest boards in existence, anyone who knows what they are doing even to a degree will all tell you the same thing. Do your research bud, more importantly make sure you have the motivation to do this long term without steroids, get your diet on point, and develope a solid routine for building muscle. Don't just follow someone else's routine look up different moves and try things, see what suits you the best, what gives you the best burn, the most sore. Even if you already eat clean, keep doing it but in much larger quantities, you need to eat to grow, can't sub gear for diet. I promise you man, I promise you can gain 15 pounds naturally, it takes years to build a great physique, it can be discouraging sometimes because everyone wants results now. Steroids will not give you what you want over night. Rome wasn't built in a day man.

Good luck

Also what is your age if you are under 25 I would not recommend it anyway your testosterone is high enough to build muscle in its own.

I started young man, way too young not something you want to get into. First cycle I did I fucked myself up bad.

11 weeks is not even close to long enough bro... Holy shit... That's not even 3 months.... Dude come on now this is the shit that pisses me off.... 11 weeks? If you can't be motivated to go to the gym without the use of steroids you will not be successful in the lifestyle at all... That is just the gods honest truth man. It's offensive to people like us who have been training for years and years to build a strong foundation before ever touching steroids. Steroids are not a solution, you will not do one cycle and be absolutely jacked it will NOT happen. You might gain 10 pounds of lean mass at BEST, saying is to there is absolutely no way you have any clue what to do should you use steroids. You are 6 feet tall and 160 pounds? At 14% bf? How is that even possible you sound highly underweight to me. You have not been training long enough and you most definitely need to get your diet in check because you are not eating enough I can tell you that right now. You are one percent off on bf for someone who should even be cycling, you are underweight, and you need to establish an effective workout routine and diet plan, also getting years of training naturally under your belt. I am 6'2 210 pounds at 10-11% bf, I trained naturally for 5 years and did great.

Now for the positive aspect. Bro trust me it is not something you want to get into with almost no experience. If it is sonething you wish to pursue one day, great. But take the time now to train hard, eat A LOT, and over the next few years research while you are still gaining naturally. I'm not saying you will never be ready but now is not the time. You need to know what can happen, what will happen, and what shouldn't happen. What would you do if you started growing tits? You don't know do you? These are things you need to know how to prevent, you need to know how to properly recover after a cycle. These are very important things to know, steroids shut down your body's ability to naturally produce testosterone. You need to know how to correct that when the cycle is over, how do you get your body back to its natural levels? There is much research that needs to be done man... It's not smoking pot or drinking, you don't just do it and get the desired effect. And as for first cycle ideas, although I believe this forum is at the top of the food chain, you can find that answer even on the shittiest boards in existence, anyone who knows what they are doing even to a degree will all tell you the same thing. Do your research bud, more importantly make sure you have the motivation to do this long term without steroids, get your diet on point, and develope a solid routine for building muscle. Don't just follow someone else's routine look up different moves and try things, see what suits you the best, what gives you the best burn, the most sore. Even if you already eat clean, keep doing it but in much larger quantities, you need to eat to grow, can't sub gear for diet. I promise you man, I promise you can gain 15 pounds naturally, it takes years to build a great physique, it can be discouraging sometimes because everyone wants results now. Steroids will not give you what you want over night. Rome wasn't built in a day man.

Good luck

Thanks for your response. This is why I came here to seek advise from the pros and may be this is what I wanted to hear. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone on the forum. I know there is no substitute to hard work and people here have worked very hard in their life to achieve their dream physique. I promise not to touch steroids for atleast next 3 years. Will try and gain naturally, learn, do my research and train hard.
Thanks once again for your constructive criticism.

Thanks for your response. This is why I came here to seek advise from the pros and may be this is what I wanted to hear. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone on the forum. I know there is no substitute to hard work and people here have worked very hard in their life to achieve their dream physique. I promise not to touch steroids for atleast next 3 years. Will try and gain naturally, learn, do my research and train hard.

What you just said really made my day brother, we get slot of people here that ask for our advice and then cry about what we say to them. Then they threaten us with well I'm going to do it anyway type shit like it's going to hurt us not them. When we say these things were doing it to help because we don't want people making mistakes we've made ourselves, not becsuse we don't want you guys to succeed and people don't get that. Thank you, if you want to learn more stick around the forum and talk to people, read posts, you'll learn a lot man, I promise. I learn new things constantly and I've done a fair amount of cycles. I hope you mean what you said, if you can get through to one person that makes telling 1000 people that won't listen to you all worth it...

Ok so lets cover your important values.

Do you know what your bmr is?

What have u set your macros at?

Please out line your daily diet.

How many days a week do u train and for how long

What you just said really made my day brother, we get slot of people here that ask for our advice and then cry about what we say to them. Then they threaten us with well I'm going to do it anyway type shit like it's going to hurt us not them. When we say these things were doing it to help because we don't want people making mistakes we've made ourselves, not becsuse we don't want you guys to succeed and people don't get that. Thank you, if you want to learn more stick around the forum and talk to people, read posts, you'll learn a lot man, I promise. I learn new things constantly and I've done a fair amount of cycles. I hope you mean what you said, if you can get through to one person that makes telling 1000 people that won't listen to you all worth it...

I am hear to learn and you said it...you are here to help and share your experience and to help people avoid mistakes. Yes, I will hang around and learn as much as I can :)
Thanks

Steroids are not the answer right now bud. You have a lot of growing potential in you, and you are a ways off before you should consider steroid use. You need to construct the right diet and training plan first and foremost. If you'd like to post that up for critique we can certainly help with that.

For enhancement purposes, I strongly suggest looking into a sarms stack from www.sarmsx.com

I think the perfect stack for you would be the ultra Recomp stack. Combined with the right diet and training you can get some serious gains in strength and lean mass, along with some fat loss on this stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

you know what, i dont care what your initial post said, i dont care about your situation or scenario (well i do but you will see what i am getting at) or anything else... what needs to be pointed out here is YOU and YOUR attitude and HOW FUCKING REFRESHING IT IS... i mean, bro, you made a lot of peoples' days including mine... you have just earned countless amounts of respect for the way you responded and acted... if only more would read your response and see what comes with that because now, you have everyones ears and everyone is going to do whatever they can to help you... i have nothing but tremendous respect for you already...

NOW, moving forward... clearly you already know you have not been in the gym nearly long enough, which is fine, its natural to want to get results overnight... who doesn't? what separates the absurdity from reality is a statement like you made about being here to learn and get constructive criticism... your diet is clearly the first thing that would need to be addressed and then your training... you have to be training in the right zone and format to add size and you need to eat right... you have to eat big to get big brother...

can you post a typical day of eating as well as how you are training... you are very underweight for 6'0" but that is very fixable.. you just need to learn your problem areas and get them addressed... once we get this dialed in with some consistency, you can start with sarms to help your progression but you have to get everything else dialed in first or its all for not... YOU have to do everything needed first...

for sarms education, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know the answers to my questions and we will get you going in the right direction

you know what, i dont care what your initial post said, i dont care about your situation or scenario (well i do but you will see what i am getting at) or anything else... what needs to be pointed out here is YOU and YOUR attitude and HOW FUCKING REFRESHING IT IS... i mean, bro, you made a lot of peoples' days including mine... you have just earned countless amounts of respect for the way you responded and acted... if only more would read your response and see what comes with that because now, you have everyones ears and everyone is going to do whatever they can to help you... i have nothing but tremendous respect for you already...

NOW, moving forward... clearly you already know you have not been in the gym nearly long enough, which is fine, its natural to want to get results overnight... who doesn't? what separates the absurdity from reality is a statement like you made about being here to learn and get constructive criticism... your diet is clearly the first thing that would need to be addressed and then your training... you have to be training in the right zone and format to add size and you need to eat right... you have to eat big to get big brother...

can you post a typical day of eating as well as how you are training... you are very underweight for 6'0" but that is very fixable.. you just need to learn your problem areas and get them addressed... once we get this dialed in with some consistency, you can start with sarms to help your progression but you have to get everything else dialed in first or its all for not... YOU have to do everything needed first...

for sarms education, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know the answers to my questions and we will get you going in the right direction

Thanks for your kind words. I keep an open mind.
I think diet is my major issue and needs most work. I am a lacto-vegetarian and find it difficult to dial it in to achieve my goals. Below is an outline of my diet for past 11 weeks.

Breakfast:
(2) Cups of whole wheat cereals
(1) Cup of Milk (1%)
(1) Banana (I switch this up with different fruits)
(10-12) Pieces of Almonds

Morning Snack
(1) Tsp. Peanut butter on toasted whole wheat bread slice
(1) Scoop of whey protein (mixed with water)

Lunch
(1) Bean & Guacamole Burrito or Tofu Salad or Veggie burger or Paneer Rolls
(1) 16oz. fruit juice

Afternoon Snack
(1) Avocado toast
(1) Banana
(1) Scoop of whey protein (mixed with water)
(1) Coffee (approx. an hour before going to gym)

Pre Workout
(1) Scoop of Best creatine

Training
(1.5 - 2) Hrs. of weight training
Monday - Chest & Back
Tuesday - Shoulders & Arms
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Break
Friday - Free body weight training
Saturday - Break
Sunday - Occasional 30mins cardio
(10) mins. of cardio

Post Workout
(2) Scoop of whey protein (mixed with 1% milk)

Dinner (I try and eat less as this is very close to my bedtime)
(1) Bowl of mixed fruits
(10-12) Pieces of Almonds
(1) Cup of yogurt

Seeing this & from the comments until now I know I am not feeding myself enough to gain weight. Any suggestions to push me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for the SARMS article link. Its going to take me a while to digest all the information in it.
From a quick research I understand SARMS are safer alternate to steroids. When can one start taking them? Do I need to be at specific weight/bodyfat to start it?

Thanking you in advance for your help. Let me know if you need any other information from me.

You need to track your macros brother. It's very simple look it up. some people may think certain things are healthy when they really arnt. Dylan is the diet King, mines decent but he can offer you better advice than I. But I can tell you for growth you need mad protein and carbs. Rice, chicken, fish, since you are looking to gain red meat will be fine. I usually eat only 2 whole eggs and 5-6 egg white for breakfast but you can probably get away with more whole eggs. Broccoli, bananas are ok for potassium, but I try to avoid sugar, period.

My first seriously consists of nothing but everything I've stated above, I did forget oats, Greek yogurt occasionally, asparagus. I eat large amounts of lean meat man. Food is the best anabolic. I drink one maybe two protein shakes max a day if I miss out on eating for whatever reason. At least one though post workout always use water.

That's just me everyone's different I eat the same shit every day. Eggs, egg whites, oats, rice lots of rice, chicken or fish (I'm currently not eating red meat on my cycle), mostly chicken, Greek yogurt (occasionally), broccoli or asparagus, sometimes I'll eat hard boiled egg or two for a snack if I'm seriously that hungry. I seriously eat chicken and rice probably 3 times a day and always have, some type of fish and rice for dinner. Eat ALOT to gain. Protein shakes are ok but food is the best way to reach your desired protein intake

Like I said that's just what I do, Dylan can most definitely help you more with that than I. If you do want specific amounts you can always pm me but I can tell you I reach my protein intake with only one shake a day so it's all food lol... And I'm up to almost 210 now.

You need to track your macros brother. It's very simple look it up. some people may think certain things are healthy when they really arnt. Dylan is the diet King, mines decent but he can offer you better advice than I. But I can tell you for growth you need mad protein and carbs. Rice, chicken, fish, since you are looking to gain red meat will be fine. I usually eat only 2 whole eggs and 5-6 egg white for breakfast but you can probably get away with more whole eggs. Broccoli, bananas are ok for potassium, but I try to avoid sugar, period.

My first seriously consists of nothing but everything I've stated above, I did forget oats, Greek yogurt occasionally, asparagus. I eat large amounts of lean meat man. Food is the best anabolic. I drink one maybe two protein shakes max a day if I miss out on eating for whatever reason. At least one though post workout always use water.

That's just me everyone's different I eat the same shit every day. Eggs, egg whites, oats, rice lots of rice, chicken or fish (I'm currently not eating red meat on my cycle), mostly chicken, Greek yogurt (occasionally), broccoli or asparagus, sometimes I'll eat hard boiled egg or two for a snack if I'm seriously that hungry. I seriously eat chicken and rice probably 3 times a day and always have, some type of fish and rice for dinner. Eat ALOT to gain. Protein shakes are ok but food is the best way to reach your desired protein intake

I assume the reason he has problems reaching protein goal is that he is a lacto vegetarian and therefore no meat or eggs

I assume the reason he has problems reaching protein goal is that he is a lacto vegetarian and therefore no meat or eggs

Shut I completely disregarded that, I apologize... Yeah definitely talking to somebody more experienced with that sound s best. I'm always willingy To any way I can brother.

Shut I completely disregarded that, I apologize... Yeah definitely talking to somebody more experienced with that sound s best. I'm always willingy To any way I can brother.

No need to apologize...
Its a tough one ....
Thanks for your willingness to help, appreciated.

Steroids are not the answer right now bud. You have a lot of growing potential in you, and you are a ways off before you should consider steroid use. You need to construct the right diet and training plan first and foremost. If you'd like to post that up for critique we can certainly help with that.

For enhancement purposes, I strongly suggest looking into a sarms stack from www.sarmsx.com

I think the perfect stack for you would be the ultra Recomp stack. Combined with the right diet and training you can get some serious gains in strength and lean mass, along with some fat loss on this stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hi RickRock,

Thanks for your comment. I did post my diet and training schedule in my previous comment.
I am learning about SARMS here and from the articles/videos posted by Dylan. I like what I have learned about about SARMS until now and certainly something that I intend to make it a part of my training.
Thanks for your suggestion regarding SARMS & dosage, I would like to get my diet and training right before I start with SARMS :)

Top Bottom