napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 5 MG?

Elusive

I'd like to add RAD 140 and was thinking of trying a small dose of 5 MG

I am 40 and 125 pound / 17% BF

I am looking to cut and add some lean muscle. I am currently on MK 677 25 MG ED. I started on it by itself to see if I hit any sides, and also to see if it would help repair my AC joint pain and bicep tendonitis.

Also with that low dose would I need a PCT? If so, what?

are you a female? if not you are wasting it... if you are a male, dont bother if you want to run it 5 mg... if you are a male, your only 125 lbs? how tall are you ?

I would not run it at half dose. Use the 10mg dose as a starting point and go from there. You will just end up not happy with the cycle at 5mg per day.

I am a guy - 5?7. Thin build obviously. Skinny up until I was 30 and then went for a skinny fat build. I?ve been doing weights for 6 months and just a slow gainer.

Does your weight not impact the amount of sarms you should take?

I am a guy - 5?7. Thin build obviously. Skinny up until I was 30 and then went for a skinny fat build. I?ve been doing weights for 6 months and just a slow gainer.

No, weight does not impact the amount of sarms you take.

your weight has zero to do with the dosing

No your weight doesn't matter.

I'd like to add RAD 140 and was thinking of trying a small dose of 5 MG

I am 40 and 125 pound / 17% BF

I am looking to cut and add some lean muscle. I am currently on MK 677 25 MG ED. I started on it by itself to see if I hit any sides, and also to see if it would help repair my AC joint pain and bicep tendonitis.

Also with that low dose would I need a PCT? If so, what?
Sorry to chime in negative bro but your tiny and carry a lot of fat why not dial in diet and training before you fuck with your natural hormone production! Once again not trying to cut you down at all but this is plain fuckkn stupid bro your not even close to ready for gear yet and yes sarms are gear idgaf what ppl make it out to be I’ve done tons of gear and sarms are just as strong

I would not run it lower than 20 mg per day. That is a very nice dose however the sweet spot is at 30 mg per day

I would not run it lower than 20 mg per day. That is a very nice dose however the sweet spot is at 30 mg per day
For strictly endurance I mean not bb whatsoever what would the appropriate dosage be for a stack of s4 rad cardarine sr9009 and I’m also adding 175 test Cyp 3 iu hgh

I found any higher on the androgens like test 200 and above my cardio goes down hill I won’t even run eq again I feel
Like with that test base it’s counterproductive high blood pressure means gassing out IMO it never worked good for me at all

For strictly endurance I mean not bb whatsoever what would the appropriate dosage be for a stack of s4 rad cardarine sr9009 and I’m also adding 175 test Cyp 3 iu hgh

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
Ok next fight camp I’m gonna go with your recommendation bro.

Top Bottom