napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloodwork Question

arg731

How do my levels look? 27 years old currently, never ran a cycle.

Just did Testosterone, Free Testosterone and Estrogen totals.
cf975d7d1f47e0baf551dbcedf348b59.jpg

Looks pretty good too!

No red flags there your total test levels are great and free test is solid.

Thanks for the replies guys. I train year-round and I'm eating just enough to maintain my size. Currently at 6'0 182 about 13% bf.

I'm going to wait on doing a cycle until my levels start to drop naturally on their own.

Thanks for the replies guys. I train year-round and I'm eating just enough to maintain my size. Currently at 6'0 182 about 13% bf.

I'm going to wait on doing a cycle until my levels start to drop naturally on their own.

Yea honestly thats your best bet. The only thing I could see taking are SARMS but other than that holding off on AAS is a good idea.

I didnt run my first cycle until 34 and I am still able to recover so the less damage you do at an earlier stage the less likely you will need TRT at an early age.

Just know that inevitably running AAS cycles will eventually lead to TRT unless you are extremely careful with your doses, full PCT, etc and even then you may not recover fully.

Yea honestly thats your best bet. The only thing I could see taking are SARMS but other than that holding off on AAS is a good idea.

I didnt run my first cycle until 34 and I am still able to recover so the less damage you do at an earlier stage the less likely you will need TRT at an early age.

Just know that inevitably running AAS cycles will eventually lead to TRT unless you are extremely careful with your doses, full PCT, etc and even then you may not recover fully.
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the advice.

i agree thats the best option... sarms would be completely fine to go with but i would hold off on steroids

Very smart decision. Make the most of your natural levels and enjoy them while they are great.

Finally a young guy with some brains

You guys are the reason I've stuck around for so long. Always willing to help everyone out and putting out good info.
It's truly one of the only places where you get good advice.

Thanks a lot guys/gals.

You guys are the reason I've stuck around for so long. Always willing to help everyone out and putting out good info.
It's truly one of the only places where you get good advice.

Thanks a lot guys/gals.

This is the exact reason I am only on 2 forums. A lot of guys hate hearing the reality of the situation that they may be too young or could do more naturally before turning to steroids which I get but unfortunately its true and many dont listen.

So many forums out there just push gear haphazardly and recklessly its really sad and why so many people come here or other legit forums with all sorts of health issues that are due to terrible advice.

This is the exact reason I am only on 2 forums. A lot of guys hate hearing the reality of the situation that they may be too young or could do more naturally before turning to steroids which I get but unfortunately its true and many dont listen.

So many forums out there just push gear haphazardly and recklessly its really sad and why so many people come here or other legit forums with all sorts of health issues that are due to terrible advice.
absolutely brother, well said

Top Bottom