napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

I thought that too. But my roommate ordered from the same place but with another product and has worked great for him. Should I cut back on the dosing for a while or should I try and find a better source?

I thought that too. But my roommate ordered from the same place but with another product and has worked great for him. Should I cut back on the dosing for a while or should I try and find a better source?
you need a better source

Bumping for those that need to review Dylan's S4 protocol.

Sup! Thanks @cbbram for pointing me to correct direction ... ;)

Anyways, wanted to make sure if there is any benefit to also pyramid down? Didn't go over 50mg dose earlier so wasn't relevant in my previous cycles.
Since you didn't mention anything about going down before cycle ends, I suppose there isn't. But you know, always better be safe than sorry :)

Thanks!
Also, glad to see all is still good & running. Been a while since my last visit!

Sup! Thanks @cbbram for pointing me to correct direction ... ;)

Anyways, wanted to make sure if there is any benefit to also pyramid down? Didn't go over 50mg dose earlier so wasn't relevant in my previous cycles.
Since you didn't mention anything about going down before cycle ends, I suppose there isn't. But you know, always better be safe than sorry :)

Thanks!
Also, glad to see all is still good & running. Been a while since my last visit!
There is no reason to taper down. That would be a waste compared to running an effective dosage for until the end.

You taper up to let your body acclimate to the compound and allow you to assess sides as dosage increases

Loving this thread...I'm currently running 25 mg Mk2866 and 60mg s4 (split in 2 doses). I've been at this for just over 6 weeks and seeing great results for an old boy.
The s4 sides are very minimal and are only noticeable when Im tired. Very slight yellow tint at night and my eyes are a little slow to adjust to darkness. Nothing dangerous or concerning like I read on other forums.
I want to try to up my dosage of s4 but my supplier only offers their products in capsules. The s4 is packaged in 30 mg doses so it may be hard to accurately dose an additional 10 mg to test tolerance. I suppose I could always break open a capsule and split the powder but that seems like a pain in the butt.
My question is two parts....
1) is it unnecessarily reckless to try to jump from 60 to 90 mg of s4 after running it virtually side free for 6 weeks?
2) if I up my dosage and find the sides to be unbearable, can I taper it back down and expect the sides to lighten up?

Just typing this, I feel like I'm being lazy about splitting the capsules and following the proper dosing protocol. Anyway, I'm open to suggestions from those who are in the know.

Ok... so upon further investigation, its quite simple to spit the dose in half with these capsules. So now I'm up to 75mg per day. We'll see how this goes and I'll report back if anyone is interested.

when you train is of no significance when dosing... take your first dose at 25 mg in the morning and then 4-6 hours later take your other dose... the only one you should take 30 minutes prior to training is gw...

Currently in the first week of my cycle with S4 and GW. This post confused me, cus I thought since GW has a 24 hour half life or whatever you should take it in the morning, and it’s the S4 you want to split in two, 4-6 hours apart with one of them being 30 minutes before your workout.

Also, when I progress to the next higher dosage after two weeks, should it still all be split into two dosages? For example. With 25mg tabs, would you split one in half to do 75mg per day, or do 3 doses each day split 4-6 hours apart?

Last edited:
S4 Dosing Protocol:

THE DYLAN GEMELLI METHOD

This is a method that I have developed over several years of use, implementation and study of the effects of S4. Accurately gauging the individucal response to the binding to the eye receptor S4 can cause is virtually impossible as it is variant from person to person. There is a way to ensure that, although, there are different responses from person to person, mitigation is possible and assurance of a longer and less side effect riddled cycle can be obtained.

As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light. Generally, the adjustment period is rapid but can effect some far worse than others. S4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTANDING that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen is integral. A dose of 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some users will experience the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to raise their dose up to 100 mg a day with very minimal issue. There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try. The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on S4 is very short (around 4-6 hours). Some people are forced to go to dosing S4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they are unable to handle the vision issue. It is important to try to avoid this as much as possible as one does not want to miss any days of use however if necessary, S4 can still be effectively utilized with this method.

It is extremely important to understand HOW to dose S4 properly. Many are content to stay at 50 mg per day on an 8-12 week cycle. Others prefer to increase the dosage to get even more out of S4 but it is extremely important to follow this specific protocol to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum.

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's punchout on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down. This is the danger zone. Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because there is still danger to avoid.

The same can be said with S4 use. You need to start the first 2 weeks of S4 use at no more than 50 mg per day, regardless of your experience of use. After the initial 2 weeks, if minimal to no vision side effects are experienced it is safe to increase the dosage but with care and caution. After two weeks you can raise the dosing to 60 mg per day. This is a “testing of the waters” to see your body response. It is best to stay at this dose for 10-14 days before considering another increase. If you are able after this amount of time, attempt to raise to 70 mg per day. If you are able to stay between 70-80 mg per day, you have reached a sweet spot zone. Ideally, 100 mg is the optimal dose but 70-80 mg is going to be perfect for many. Continuing to increase after 10-14 days is the best method. A user should never exceed 100 mg per day of S4. Every increase made throughout the cycle needs to be done cautiously and monitored closely. Some are far luckier than others in terms of experiencing a binding to the eye receptor that can cause the issues. Generally, when an issue arises, it is very tolerable and users are able to continue forward. This is variant from person to person and should be done with precision and caution. ONE SHOULD NEVER BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage. Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing S4.

Such a great post Dylan, very well explained and pretty good analogy the one you used to explain this. It's always super important to proceed with the increments of doses with care and caution. Thank you for keeping the community well educated and advised in this type of subjects.

This is exactly the protocol everyone should be following when dosing S4. It's absolutely critical to do this properly so you can understand your own tolerance to these vision side effects and find the best dose that works great for YOU. Everyone is going to have their own sweet spot, so that's why it is so important to ramp slowly. Great post Dylan!

I back you up Rick Rock. Totally agree

Thank you for posting this protocol Dylan. We have seen you discuss this over the years and absolutely love your protocol as well as your Punch Out references! =)

Top Bottom