napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Increasing Appetite

Most utilize AAS compounds or SARMS in their cycle that are known to increase hunger such as Nandrolone, Boldenone, and MK-677.

i never attempt this myself but mk677 is one of the best things you can use for appetite... it can get uncontrollable for some when they use it

Honestly for me if I need to eat more, I make sure I get my daily cardio in. Nothing makes me hungrier. Ramp up that metabolism and you can eat more and turn your body into a nutrient shuttling fat burning machine at the same time

i never attempt this myself but mk677 is one of the best things you can use for appetite... it can get uncontrollable for some when they use it

I agree with Dylan 100% I couldn't run it as the hunger issues really got to me the first few weeks , I mean it woke me up during the middle of the night and id have to go cook a steak or something . I eat a meal during the day and 5 minutes later id want to eat again. I mean for bulking that's great but in the end I decided not to run it full cycle . I must also say i've had hunger increases both with LGD and RAD but nothing compared to mk677, now this could also be cause im usually training like a nutter while on cycle and that may assist in appetite.

After using MK677 on two separate occasions, I can say I think it will do what YOU want it to do.

First time I used it I was eating a little above maintenance, and defiantly got the hunger "sides" from it.

However, the next time I used it (im still using it now) I was cutting and it worked phenomenal for my cut. I don't think I got any hunger issues. I might have but maybe I just didn't notice. Like Rick said, fasted cardio in the morning defiantly gets your metabolism going.

Also, most importantly is try and eat as many clean meals as you can. When you eat a "dirty" meal, you will tend to skip meals because you dont feel like eating. But when you stick with clean meals, you'll most likely be hungrier throughout the day.

It's just trial and error and you have to see what works for you.

There are also food combinations that can really open up your appetite, like Fats+sugar,peanut butter+banana over rice cakes for example,also dried fruits like raisin(in other words low volume - high calories.And food combinations that can kill your appetite...Like fiber+protein+water (high volume , low calories). You just gotta learn what works for you and make your own diet..

Is it possible to strictly use only MK677 or does it need to be paired with another sarm?

it can be run alone , you will notice appetite increase after the first dose but if you want full benefits it should be run at least 6 months. It doesn't have to be stacked with anything and it doesn't require any sort of pct

Honestly for me if I need to eat more, I make sure I get my daily cardio in. Nothing makes me hungrier. Ramp up that metabolism and you can eat more and turn your body into a nutrient shuttling fat burning machine at the same time
absolutely... by the time im done with 90 minutes of running and then going straight into weights for an hour, im so damn hungry ...

Since MK-677 is a secretagogue and not a SARM, will it actually help muscle and does it have any androgenic properties?

Since MK-677 is a secretagogue and not a SARM, will it actually help muscle and does it have any androgenic properties?
MK-677 does not have any androgenic properties. It works by increasing IGF-1. For example AAS increases existing muscle mass but MK-677 (and HGH) will build NEW muscle cells. This is the main reason it has to be ran for a longer period of time. NEW muscle cells take time to develop and grow.

no androgenic properties whatsoever and yes, of course it will help to build muscle but it takes time... its not something that gives rapid size results so if you are impatient and/or dont understand how it works, then its not the best idea to use...

no androgenic properties whatsoever and yes, of course it will help to build muscle but it takes time... its not something that gives rapid size results so if you are impatient and/or dont understand how it works, then its not the best idea to use...
Unfortunately the majority of the people seeking this compound don't understand how it works and don't run it properly.

I just got some mk-677 from narrows labs and I do not feel hungry on it at all and I got it so it would make me hungry. I do bust ass in the gym and I am thinking my metabolism is shot to hell from years of not eating enough calories? I do eat as clean as I can but unless I add in some higher calorie dense foods I can't get up to my tdee which is like 3k.

I have been on the mk -677 for a week now at 10mg. I have tried it at night and in the morning, no difference.

Last edited:
I just got some mk-677 from narrows labs and I do not feel hungry on it at all and I got it so it would make me hungry. I do bust ass in the gym and I am thinking my metabolism is shot to hell from years of not eating enough calories? I do eat as clean as I can but unless I add in some higher calorie dense foods I can't get up to my tdee which is like 3k.

I have been on the mk -677 for a week now at 10mg. I have tried it at night and in the morning, no difference.
Well for one, mk677 is recommended to be ran at 25mg per day.

Secondly I would say you may not have real mk677 at all

I can try taking 2 10mg capsules, I paid about 60 dollars for the bottle. What do you think it could be? It does give me a deep long sleep with crazy dreams.

I can try taking 2 10mg capsules, I paid about 60 dollars for the bottle. What do you think it could be? It does give me a deep long sleep with crazy dreams.
I don't know if a have a legit product or not. We have a vouched recommended SARMS source here on the forum so you don't have to worry about quality or guessing.

Well there's a ton of fakes out there, and mk677 is the most faked sarm of all due to the cost of it

Top Bottom