napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady and Robolics are great to deal with

Blacklabeldc10

I placed an order with Pharma lady a little over a week ago and will be ready for pickup Friday and also placed an order with ROBOLICS yesterday and tracking says Friday also. I want to give a big thanks to Saiyan and CBBRAM for their help. And thanks to this forum and other members for sharing all their knowledge and experiences. Since I've been a member I have been on everyday.

Thanks bro... Glad you got squared away. Welcome to the Pharma Lady experience.

I'm sure you'll be happy with Robo and Saiyan... Great pair.

Definitely my two new go to sources for sure. No need to thank me, Thank you bro for passing on all the info needed and thanks to her for being great to deal with also.

Just placed my first order with Pharmlady myself. Just waiting now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Cool bro. Pharma Lady text me this morning that's she's sick. She didn't say what but she's taking a day or two off so please account for this.

Yeah she's pretty good with emails so I don't want anyone to panic if she's not responding right now.
Ahh i was wondering.. place my order a couple days ago she is super fast responding been waiting to hear back if it was too late to add to my order....np either way.... thx man...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I agree 100%! Pharmalady HGH order came in a week, Robo orders always less than a week. You can't beat the best quality and the fastest shipping!

Thanks Black! Make sure you drop a photo of the product for us. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Top Bottom