napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

CC's Next Level Log

Carmel cowboy

First off would like to say thank you to Titan, MGP and Roids 24 for their generous gifts for the transformation contest. All 3 offer great customer service and great communication. Thank you for your generosity it is appreciated!
I was originally suppose to start this cycle on may 21st but decided to push it back a week and will be starting May 28th. Pre cycle blood work was completed on Saturday the 20th and wanted to wait for results before starting cycle and I have a couple last minute orders coming in and wanted to have everything in hand before the start. I have added liquid anadrol to the cycle for the first 4 weeks. My goal for this cycle is to do a trial contest prep so the emphasis will be on cutting/recomp. Here is my planned cycle.
AAS
1-16 Test cyp 500mg/wk
1-16 Eq 800mg/wk
1-16 proviron 50mg/wk
7-16 NPP 100mg/eod
8-16 Masteron Prop 200mg/eod
12-16 winstrol 50mg/ed
1-4 liquid anadrol 25-50mg/ed
SARMS
1-12 mk 2866
1-16 GW
5-16 lgd
5-16 S4
Ancillaries
1-4, 12-16 5% liver organ defender
1-6, 12-18 Tudca
1-24 Aromasin 12.5mg eod and will adjust according to blood work
7-16 Caber .25mg 2xs/ wk

My periodized workout plan for the 16 weeks. First I would like to point out that the weeks of 5/7-5/20 I have already completed a deload/recovery week and a anatomical adaptation week which brings us to present 5/21-5/27. During this week I am doing a baseline strength week to have a comparison to go on before cycle. During this week the load will be the max for 6-8reps during compound movements. Rest time will be 1-2 mins between sets.

Phase I- 5/28-6-17 Hypertrophy
5/28-6/3 focus will be on drop set after 3rd heavy set. Heavy sets will be 6-8 reps and drop set will be at least 15reps. Rest time is 1 min on heavy sets and no rest to drop set.
6/4-6/10 focus will be on hitting failure around rep 10 and get 2 forced reps. Rest time will be 45sec-1min. 3 sets of each exercise.
6/11- 6/17 focus is on supersets. Single joint exercises with compound exercise for same muscle group. No rest after last rep of single joint exercise and 45sec-1min after compound movement. Reps for single joint exercise will be a minimum of 12 reps and compound movement will be 8-10 reps.

Phase II 6/18-7/1 Max Strength
For me I keep hypertrophy in mind throughout the entire program. I rarely go below 6 reps and my max strength phase is 6-8 reps. My goal during this phase is to increase strength that will improve my 10 rep strength during hypertrophy and to increase intensity. I have found that my body responds best to heavy weight but I can not continuously lift heavy or the results will come to halt and I increase my risk of injury! Rest time during this phase is 1-2 mins.
This is only the first 6 weeks of my periodized plan and will write the remaining plan some time during week 7. I will be posting my nutrition and cardio plan as well. Will be posting posting pre, mid and post cycle blood work. Any questions, feedback, suggestions and criticism are welcome. Thank you for reading!

Definitely! What have you been up to the last few weeks? Did you continue your cut since the contest?

I cut for 2 weeks after then normalized carbs and slowly upped them and currently eating 220 grams a day and my weight is staying around 207lbs. Good lead into this cycle on the 5/28. How about you?

I cut for 2 weeks after then normalized carbs and slowly upped them and currently eating 220 grams a day and my weight is staying around 207lbs. Good lead into this cycle on the 5/28. How about you?

Smart plan to hit a short maintenance phase before breaking into your cycle. I've just been continuing the bulk, finished a short strength phase the other week and now leading into a hypertrophy phase.

I'm definitely excited to see how this cycle treats you. A couple of the compounds you haven't tried before? I've yet to try mast myself.

Smart plan to hit a short maintenance phase before breaking into your cycle. I've just been continuing the bulk, finished a short strength phase the other week and now leading into a hypertrophy phase.

I'm definitely excited to see how this cycle treats you. A couple of the compounds you haven't tried before? I've yet to try mast myself.

Only one I haven used is the drol! Gonna start at 25mg and go from there. I have used deca but not NPP so have an understanding about estrogen and prolactin control.

Looks like an excellent and well thought out plan....from compounds to workout strategy....A+ Def in and looking forward to your results!

Top Bottom