napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol dosage?

banjobrandon3

I have a 10ml bottle of winstrol that I’d like to start on. A while back I finished up a cycle of test and tren. I’ve been off the cycle for a few months and I have this bottle of winnie. My syringes go up to 3 cc’s. Where do I start? I’ve read I should take up to 50 mg every other day. I would rather take about 35 mg. What does that translate to in ml/cc’s?

I’m 32 years old, 6’2”, 215 lbs. I’ve only done one cycle ever and that was test, tren, and oral anavar. That ended some months back.

I’m 32 years old, 6’2”, 215 lbs. I’ve only done one cycle ever and that was test, tren, and oral anavar. That ended some months back.
Damn dude. Tren on a first cycle? That's for advanced users only. Test only should always be the first cycle

Grab some more gear. 1 bottle cycle of just winstrol is not worth shutting down your system and wrecking havoc on it. Have anything for Pct? Many moons ago I ran exactly what your thinking and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. Till this day I swear I never fully recovered from those 3.5 weeks and at 45 I don't think I ever will. Grab another 10ml bottle of winnie some Test, some liver and or organ protector, something for cholesterol . May even need and AI for the test. Nolva and clomid, maybe some hcg for pct. Winstrol is a very toxic compound but also a favorite of many. Do it right especially at your age. Otherwise it isn't worth it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom