napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS

angelofthenorth

Hi all

Looking to run my first SARMS as 34yr old, 95kg/210lbs well trained male (lifting experience >10years), hitting decent strength/neural lifts and good understanding of diet and nutrition.

Never have nor will use steroids so looking for something extra and SARMS seemed to be a the way to support some progression.

Have done some research and have bought Cardarine (GW-501516) and Ostarine (MK-2866) for use for 8weeks. I initially thought 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and repeat but interested on thoughts for this...?

Looking around there is a lot of varied dose advice on the websites, but more consistency on here it seems.

Would be looking at:
MK-2866/ost - 20-25mg/day - timing advice much appreciate but understand its 45-60mins pre workout? any advice on consumption pre weights, versus pre resistance/HIIT circuit, versus any cardio....?
GW-501516/car - 14-21mg/day - timing advice again, split dose/single dose etc. some places ive read suggest 14mg is the sweet spot and build up. Product comes in 7mg dose so will need to be 14 or 21 as a dose.

Aims for me would be lean mass gain - so not necessarily bulking but definitely changes in size of weaker body parts, and a coinciding reduction in BF%.

Big one for me is PCT and safety when stopping the cycle, and PCT length. or is a simple supp like D-Aspartic acid/Tribulus going to do the trick? Also, if required, does the timing start week following end of cycle or in the week(s) preceding a cycle end.

cheers all for the help.

Hi all

Looking to run my first SARMS as 34yr old, 95kg/210lbs well trained male (lifting experience >10years), hitting decent strength/neural lifts and good understanding of diet and nutrition.

Never have nor will use steroids so looking for something extra and SARMS seemed to be a the way to support some progression.

Have done some research and have bought Cardarine (GW-501516) and Ostarine (MK-2866) for use for 8weeks. I initially thought 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and repeat but interested on thoughts for this...?

Looking around there is a lot of varied dose advice on the websites, but more consistency on here it seems.

Would be looking at:
MK-2866/ost - 20-25mg/day - timing advice much appreciate but understand its 45-60mins pre workout? any advice on consumption pre weights, versus pre resistance/HIIT circuit, versus any cardio....?
GW-501516/car - 14-21mg/day - timing advice again, split dose/single dose etc. some places ive read suggest 14mg is the sweet spot and build up. Product comes in 7mg dose so will need to be 14 or 21 as a dose.

Aims for me would be lean mass gain - so not necessarily bulking but definitely changes in size of weaker body parts, and a coinciding reduction in BF%.

Big one for me is PCT and safety when stopping the cycle, and PCT length. or is a simple supp like D-Aspartic acid/Tribulus going to do the trick? Also, if required, does the timing start week following end of cycle or in the week(s) preceding a cycle end.

cheers all for the help.
Where did you get your sarms from? The only source we recommend Here is www.sarmsx.com

Also your cycle needs to be 12 weeks or you are cutting yourself short

This is the dosing protocol you need to follow for cycle and pct

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

based in the uk so have had to source from over here. Appreciate you can only recommend sarmsx.com, have seen plenty of rave reviews!!

Thanks for the above.

with respect to a PCT, this should start immediately following, eg week 13, or prior to this point.

Also - any need to support liver health in weeks 1-12?

based in the uk so have had to source from over here. Appreciate you can only recommend sarmsx.com, have seen plenty of rave reviews!!

Thanks for the above.

with respect to a PCT, this should start immediately following, eg week 13, or prior to this point.

Hi all

Would be looking at:

cheers all for the help.
what on earth are you talking about... 7 mg of gw?? that is flat ass stupid! seriously, whoever said that is so fucking dumb, they should be advising anything whatsoever... they probably cannot tie their own shoes... that is so stupid for someone to say... your doses are all out of whack and clearly your not even getting real sarms in capsules of 7mg... this shit is so frustrating that people do this to others... bro, DO NOT buy that shit or your going to regret it

if you use those "sarms" or whatever they are, you need to run all kinds of support and a full pct because you have a prohormone, not a sarm bro... just be very careful

try to remember i reached out here because i was looking for support from people better educated than I, not to brag and be told "WTF are you talking about"?
Thanks for the advice, ill take some time to look in to it some more

Thanks for the above.

Yes pct starts immediately following your cycle, and you probably should run a full pct not knowing what you really had

Normally with sarms you don't need liver protection, but it's possible you have products that have prohormones in them in which you would need it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

try to remember i reached out here because i was looking for support from people better educated than I, not to brag and be told "WTF are you talking about"?
Thanks for the advice, ill take some time to look in to it some more
bro, listen, instead of having "feelings" take a look at what i said... i was not saying one thing directed towards you.. my anger was at the asshole who TOLD YOU to do this... not YOU, the person behind it... you wont do well here if you are that touchy bro... im trying to help you and explain to you the people you should stay away from that will absolutely get you hurt... also, who said wtf??? because i dont see that anywhere... it says "what on earth are you talking about" followed by "whoever told you this is flat ass stupid" NOT YOU whatsoever... so please read first before you get touchy... you absolutely need to be careful here because im telling you, you did not have a sarm and i dont want you to get hurt...

Top Bottom