napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

gWane

Mr. Gemelli. First I really appreciate your form and youtube channel, keep up the good work. My question is this, I ran for 4 weeks a stack of LGD, Ostarine, and MK677. Then ran LGD by itself for 4. Can I run a stack of Ostrine, GW, and MK677 for the next 4? What can I expect during those 4 weeks and will I need to run a PCT afterward.

why are you running this so wrong man.. you are making a mess of this and wasting time and money... its absolutely pointless what you are doing... continue lgd moving forward and run it 12 weeks total like its supposed to be ran and stop wasting your money doing everything else completely wrong... these should be ran 12 weeks... mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... dont use these if you dont know what you are doing

why are you running this so wrong man.. you are making a mess of this and wasting time and money... its absolutely pointless what you are doing... continue lgd moving forward and run it 12 weeks total like its supposed to be ran and stop wasting your money doing everything else completely wrong... these should be ran 12 weeks... mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... dont use these if you dont know what you are doing

Ok, got it.. However after the running LGD for 12 week can I run a stack of Ostrine, GW, and MK677 for the next 4 weeks, or is this also a bad Idea?

Unbelievable!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sir, are you going to help or just keep talking down to with insults ? I need to know, I don't want to wast your time and band with un educated questions on a subject Im asking you for help on .

basically you are just trolling me and im tired of this shit... i wrote in my last post that mk677, for example needed to be ran 6 months minimum and the others needed 12.. i told you that you were wasting time and money running things incorrectly.. your response... "well can i run these 4 weeks?" so if you TRULY cant figure out my frustration and see that i get thousands of questions per day, and for me to answer someone and them blatantly ignore my answer or troll me, then i dont know what to say... if you TRULY cant grasp something so black and white that i literally just replied to you, explaining how wrong this was and the come back and ask something COMPLETELY contradictory to my answer then in all honesty, you shouldnt be using anything whatsoever because you will end up hurting yourself... its not like my answer said something so difficult to understand... i tell you something is completely wrong, tell you how to do it and then your reply is to ask if you can do it completely wrong in the way I JUST SAID WAS WRONG... now you tell me how that is not frustrating...

basically you are just trolling me and im tired of this shit... i wrote in my last post that mk677, for example needed to be ran 6 months minimum and the others needed 12.. i told you that you were wasting time and money running things incorrectly.. your response... "well can i run these 4 weeks?" so if you TRULY cant figure out my frustration and see that i get thousands of questions per day, and for me to answer someone and them blatantly ignore my answer or troll me, then i dont know what to say... if you TRULY cant grasp something so black and white that i literally just replied to you, explaining how wrong this was and the come back and ask something COMPLETELY contradictory to my answer then in all honesty, you shouldnt be using anything whatsoever because you will end up hurting yourself... its not like my answer said something so difficult to understand... i tell you something is completely wrong, tell you how to do it and then your reply is to ask if you can do it completely wrong in the way I JUST SAID WAS WRONG... now you tell me how that is not frustrating...

No, Im not trolling you, Im very serious ! You have stated on one of your youtube videos that LGD is suppressive, I was asking can i run Ostrine, GW, and MK677 as a PCT after the 4 weeks of running LGD .. Again thanks for your quick response . again, apologies for the confusion.

Last edited:
you need to run 677 a minimum of 6 months.. you CAN run it in pct but if you dont continue it, then its absolutely pointless.. just run clomid and gw501516 in pct UNLESS you plan on staying on 677 for the duration afterwards

No, Im not trolling you, Im very serious ! You have stated on one of your youtube videos that LGD is suppressive, I was asking can i run Ostrine, GW, and MK677 as a PCT after the 4 weeks of running LGD .. Again thanks for your quick response . again, apologies for the confusion.

Running Ostarine gw and mk677 after 4..... weeks of lgd wouldn’t even be a pct you’d just be switch your cycle 1/3 of the way into it. Why does that make any sense to do. If you’re going to run MK677 run it a minimum 6-12 months or you are just wasting your time and money. And if you’re going to run sarms listen to the advice you are asking for and run it the 12 weeks as stated... don’t just take what you wanna hear from things. Running it 4 weeks or switching compounds 4 weeks are both big wastes of money. If you’re going to run LGD, Ostarine, GW run them all 12 weeks with MK677 being ran 6-12 months minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it! Also, I meant 12 weeks not 4, sorry. I'm an IT guy, so trying to respond to you while working at the same time, needless to say, I'm screwing up. Thank you for your advice and your quick response.

no problem man, just let me know when you have questions... also, quality of sarms is IMPERATIVE... esarms.com is the best quality you are going to find...

Top Bottom