napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptides to help heal after knee surgery!

jscojs

Hey brothers,
I recently tore my quad tendon and some other damage to my knee that is requiring surgery next week.
I ordered some peptides to help heal quicker.
Igf-1 des, mgf, tb500 and hpc-157.

I chose the Des over lr3 so I won't have to worry about timing with the mgf, that is also why I chose against the Peg Mgf.

I'm still figuring out dosages and timing. Obviously the igf and mgf will be at least a few hours apart.

I'm still running the Lgd-4033 is was already on, I know Ostarine would help out as well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

You mean bpc-157? If you do then you pretty much got it covered. If you peptides are legit and your sarms are from Sarmsx you should be g2g I'd definitely add ostarine as well.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

The igf-des and the bpc should be pinned 2-3X daily directly or as close to the tendon injury as possible or directly into the muscle if you can.

You mean bpc-157? If you do then you pretty much got it covered. If you peptides are legit and your sarms are from Sarmsx you should be g2g I'd definitely add ostarine as well.

I agree fully...

The igf-des and the bpc should be pinned 2-3X daily directly or as close to the tendon injury as possible or directly into the muscle if you can.

This ^^ protocol is correct

Mk677 would be good to add. I have major doubts about IGF legitimacy but I've never used it before. MGF I found to be rather useless personally but only used
It once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very good advice, good protocol etc... nice post bronco

i agree... one of my favorite healing stacks (when peptides were easier to get without all the shit quality) was bpc, tb, mk677, lgd and mk2866...

Hey brothers,
I recently tore my quad tendon and some other damage to my knee that is requiring surgery next week.
I ordered some peptides to help heal quicker.
Igf-1 des, mgf, tb500 and hpc-157.

I chose the Des over lr3 so I won't have to worry about timing with the mgf, that is also why I chose against the Peg Mgf.

I'm still figuring out dosages and timing. Obviously the igf and mgf will be at least a few hours apart.

I'm still running the Lgd-4033 is was already on, I know Ostarine would help out as well.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

i hope your peptides turn out okay... its not that its not a good stack, because its well thought out... the quality is so hard to find anymore and it sucks... i would HIGHLY consider running the sarms healing stack in conjunction with your peptides... clearly you already know about mk2866 and its abilities because you mentioned it and mk677 will be so strong for you especially having the healing synergy with everything else your running not to mention all the other benefits you are getting with the sarms stack that you will not get with peptides... its a win win situation... i would add this stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=healing and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Thanks guys for all the info!
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks post op. My doc can't believe how fast I'm healing since I had the worst knee repair of his career! The physical therapist won't let me push it until 6 weeks, but I can do everything in there protocol pretty easily. I ended up running igf-1lr3 instead of the Des up until now because I couldn't get myself to inject into my swollen stitched up knee. I ran the TB for 2 weeks about to reorder. I have been taking the bpc-157 orally at 500mcg up until yesterday. I had some ghrp-2 left over I've been taking 100mcg 2x a day. Still running the lgd-4033.

So now I'm able to inject subQ into knee/quad my new routine is going to be.
Ghrp-2 100mcg/ bpc-157 250mcg morning and night subQ into knee.Maybe midday as well.
TB-500 2.5mg 2x week subQ in knee
Pegmgf-200mcg 2x week subQ wherever

Since I ran the LR3 for over 6 weeks I need to take some time off. I'm gonna run the mgf I have until the peg mgf arrives. I'm aware that the ghrp-2 will do little by itself but I had some on hand. I don't have the $$$ for any Sarms right now, but once I get farther along I'm gonna run a sarm stack.

Lastly, I'm not sure if your allowed to mention suppliers. But I order my peps from either Superior, extreme or Pinnacle depending who is running a sale. Let me know what you guys think about them and if you have some where better.

Sorry I rambled so long!
I'll keep you guys updated on my progress!

Top Bottom