napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle pct help please.

NWC416

Hello Forum!

Hoping to get some help on SARMS cycle specific PCT. Any info I found on here was either confusing, outdated, or not SARMS specific. Would love any quick advice or expertise please.

35 year old 215lb. adult male with intermediate anabolic cycle experience now on my 2nd SARMS-only cycle. It has been very successful and looking to PCT properly.

Here is what I am currently running over the course of a 12 week cycle:

-Ostarine (MK-2866): 25mg/day.
-GW-501516: 20mg/day.
-LGD-4033: 20mg/day.
-RAD140: 30mg/day.
-SR9009: 20-40mg/day.
-MK677: 25mg/day.

Looking for your expertise on:
-Is a PCT necessary? Assuming yes.
-How long after my last day of the cycle do I begin my PCT?
-How long should the PCT last?
-What do I include in the PCT?
-Do I continue to run any of the above SARMS currently in my cycle into the PCT? Asking because I have seen 2866 and GW included in PCT's.
-Recommended time to wait post-PCT to begin another SARMS or Anabolic cycle.

Thank you kindly for the help. I appreciate how many times the same questions get asked over and over again. Tried to find all the answers before I posted this but could not.

Hello Forum!

Hoping to get some help on SARMS cycle specific PCT. Any info I found on here was either confusing, outdated, or not SARMS specific. Would love any quick advice or expertise please.

35 year old 215lb. adult male with intermediate anabolic cycle experience now on my 2nd SARMS-only cycle. It has been very successful and looking to PCT properly.

Here is what I am currently running over the course of a 12 week cycle:

-Ostarine (MK-2866): 25mg/day.
-GW-501516: 20mg/day.
-LGD-4033: 20mg/day.
-RAD140: 30mg/day.
-SR9009: 20-40mg/day.
-MK677: 25mg/day.

Looking for your expertise on:
-Is a PCT necessary? Assuming yes.
-How long after my last day of the cycle do I begin my PCT?
-How long should the PCT last?
-What do I include in the PCT?
-Do I continue to run any of the above SARMS currently in my cycle into the PCT? Asking because I have seen 2866 and GW included in PCT's.
-Recommended time to wait post-PCT to begin another SARMS or Anabolic cycle.

Thank you kindly for the help. I appreciate how many times the same questions get asked over and over again. Tried to find all the answers before I posted this but could not.

hey brother... VERY NICE stack you have selected to run... did you pruchase these at sarmsx?

1. YES, PCT is THE MOST important part of any cycle

2. the next day after you complete your last dose is when you start pct

3. 4 weeks

4. Clomid and GW is a standard protocol... however, since you are running mk677, that will continue through pct and you will not stop taking it for a minimum of 6 months but preferably a year... you can run it with anything in any scenario and at any time and you do not take any time from it...

5. you CAN run THESE four in pct at anytime... GW, SR9009, MK2866 and M677

6. if you start an anabolic cycle, you can start immediately upon completing pct with your sarms... if you stick with a sarms only stack, then you need 2-3 weeks off before beginning again...

here is a full layout for you

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

I'm confused Dylan, I thought you can only run 2866 in PCT in an AAS cycle

You can still use MK-2866 in pct if you haven't previously ran it in your sarms cycle for 12 weeks. Otherwise you would need to leave it out, because you would have already been on the 12 weeks and need to take a break from it

You can still use MK-2866 in pct if you haven't previously ran it in your sarms cycle for 12 weeks. Otherwise you would need to leave it out, because you would have already been on the 12 weeks and need to take a break from it

What benefit would it be to run it 4 weeks though in PCT

I'm confused Dylan, I thought you can only run 2866 in PCT in an AAS cycle

i never once said that ever bro.. im lost... you can 2866 anytime... it serves a purpose in pct and thats why its included... it ensures your strength stay where it needs to be in pct... it also works against cortisol as well, which is your worst enemy... it has an entire different benefit being in pct as opposed to running it 4 weeks on a cycle... its serving a purpose in pct with strength but running it for a 4 week cycle, you will never let it get to where it can be... if you run it in pct and continue into a sarms bridge right after, you absolutely can continue it into the bridge as well...

So you can run a sarms stack that does NOT include mk 2866 for 12 weeks then run pct with mk 2866, GW and clomid for 4 weeks???

Top Bottom