napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid

petermartinezhmc

Are the horror stories of clomid killing libido true?
And if so how long until it comes back of a 2 week pct of 25/25 from a 4 week rad -150 cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issues with clomid usually come with a higher dose. Somewhere between 100-150mg and guys will act like bitches. I have never had an issue with a more responsible dose of say 25-50mg per day.

The issues with clomid usually come with a higher dose. Somewhere between 100-150mg and guys will act like bitches. I have never had an issue with a more responsible dose of say 25-50mg per day.

Thanks for the reply man i have been very hesitant to start my rad cycle because i dont want my libido shot im too young for trt[emoji23][emoji23]

as long as you dont run stupid doses of it, you will likely not have any side effects whatsoever... theres no need to ever exceed 50 mg per day of clomid

as long as you dont run stupid doses of it, you will likely not have any side effects whatsoever... theres no need to ever exceed 50 mg per day of clomid

And this can be said with almost anything. The horror stories usually have the part about running asinine doses of something "left out"

Clomid won't adversely effect libido unless you abuse the dosing. Use it responsibly and you'll be fine

Oh and btw should i do 4 or 8 weeks of rad? For minimum suppression

its a 12 week cycle... 4 weeks and you basically just wiped your ass with your money, thats how pointless it is.. 8 weeks i guess you could do but you are cutting it way short.. you are acting like its some sort of crazy suppression like a steroid...i think you are misunderstanding... if someone gets that kind of suppression, they dont have real rad, period... its a 12 week cycle...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

its a 12 week cycle... 4 weeks and you basically just wiped your ass with your money, thats how pointless it is.. 8 weeks i guess you could do but you are cutting it way short.. you are acting like its some sort of crazy suppression like a steroid...i think you are misunderstanding... if someone gets that kind of suppression, they dont have real rad, period... its a 12 week cycle...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks alot dylan i was under the impression rad is extremely suppressive, as much as a steroid
Thanks

Thanks alot dylan i was under the impression rad is extremely suppressive, as much as a steroid
Thanks

Defiantly not , i just finished twelve weeks of RAD, LGD and GW. last blood test i believe suppression was down about 7% . No issues with clomid so far however its only been 2 days

Top Bottom