napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and meds to help stuttering

Red dog 82

Hi. I love this forum and the help I get from it. I am currently taking SARM’s and going well on them all.

But I have a bit of a different question for Dylan as he knows a crap load about steroids and Sarms.

I was wondering if you have heard if there is a good drug that has been linked to help stuttering? I know I could be asking the wrong group, but thought I’d give it a try.. I have read that Test gives you confidence as well.

I was reading up and found this today.
“Citalopram (Celexa) is a drug that works at the neurotransmitter level. Its active ingredient acts as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.
Clomipramine (Anafranil) is a serotonergic drug that also works in the same way”.

I’m looking into steroids maybe next for a cycle and was wondering if it would have any negative effect on my stutter as well. More anxiety or anything?

Thanks in advance [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are no anabolic steroids that will have any sort of benefit for you in that regard, nor sarms, nor peptides

Where the meds I mentioned may reduce the stuttering by “numbing” aspects of the psyche, solid training and diet may be more effective regarding getting to the root of the malady. I’m thinking that by increasing confidence through physique development you may decrease anxiety/depression symptoms that may be the true cause of the stuttering. It’s worth a shot.....

Where the meds I mentioned may reduce the stuttering by “numbing” aspects of the psyche, solid training and diet may be more effective regarding getting to the root of the malady. I’m thinking that by increasing confidence through physique development you may decrease anxiety/depression symptoms that may be the true cause of the stuttering. It’s worth a shot.....

Thanks very much for your reply mate. You have great points there.

Top Bottom