napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Design your own blend...

I say fuck evo and that it shouldn't even be mentioned here site wide any longer. Why say their name and give them the satisfaction of knowing we are talking about them. It's a chop shop scammer haven. Let them be them and let's US BE US!

PHURIOUS

Bro, don't be so sensitive.. This joke has been on the boards since I got here, never to old to have a sense of humor. And if so you may wanna get that checked out. Reason we joke about it is so people can clearly see how ridiculous there statements of this product is. So in reality we are slandering them. Fuck guys, like the joker said in batman "Why so SERIOUS ??" Relax people, its nothing serious..

Why design your own when roids24 has dope blends like star mix and the neo mix ;)

Star mix - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50 mg, Nandrolone Undecanoate 100 mg, Nandrolone Decanoate 150 mg
Neo mix - Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg, Nandrolone Decanoate 100mg, Testosterone Cypionate 200mg.

Caution.... These blends may lead to extreme gainz!!!!

Bro, don't be so sensitive.. This joke has been on the boards since I got here, never to old to have a sense of humor. And if so you may wanna get that checked out. Reason we joke about it is so people can clearly see how ridiculous there statements of this product is. So in reality we are slandering them. Fuck guys, like the joker said in batman "Why so SERIOUS ??" Relax people, its nothing serious..

Not sensitive. It was funny at first. But to keep ruining serious threads I think is not cool. Make a evo thread for all that. When it's said like 1000 times a day it gets old.

You forget I was here from the start and also was at evo. I get the jokes. But it's gets old.

PHURIOUS

I got one. Call it V-300

75 mg test prop
200mg tren ace
25mg winny

Since u like pain lol

PHURIOUS

He has some cool stuff. My buddy loaded up on some vermodje tbol recently. Hes liking it a lot.

Yeah Im reading their reviews on brotherhoodofpain trying to gather as much information possible... Im pretty picky when it comes to picking a source but once I get one I tend to stick with it. I'm stuck between a sponsor and others, but so far I found no negative feedback from roids24. I like my source to be flawless lol.

Yeah Im reading their reviews on brotherhoodofpain trying to gather as much information possible... Im pretty picky when it comes to picking a source but once I get one I tend to stick with it. I'm stuck between a sponsor and others, but so far I found no negative feedback from roids24. I like my source to be flawless lol.

No there is no negative out there really. I havnt seen any. He is a good dude. My advice is start small if youre looking around make sure they come through and its something you like before you go all in. Roids24 is only like $20 for shipping too. Not bad for international with 100% success to the US. Punk just ordered some stuff from him actually. Im sure he will share his experience.

Top Bottom